TMZ Live

Rihanna & Chris Brown

Disgusting VMA PDA

9/7/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

090712_tmzlive

Rihanna stole the VMAs ... in all the worst ways. First off ... she hugged, kissed, and then lovingly rubbed Chris Brown's head. Then appeared to mouth the word a**holes when Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Lil Wayne walked by. And we think it's a gigantic attention grab.

Plus, Simon Cowell's master plan is now in focus with Khloe Kardashian is about to sign on as the new host of "X Factor." We now know Simon's M.O.

And, what is the funniest movie of all-time? A scientific study may have proven Harvey right once-and-for-all.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Rihanna showed the world that she still cares about the dude who beat the crap out of her -- when she hugged, kissed and the lovingly rubbed Chris Brown's head at the VMAs.
(10:00) We found out that Kanye West has been secretly rapping about Kim Kardashian for years.
(13:45) President Obama did well last night -- but Bill Clinton was still the big winner. Plus, you have to see the cut-aways from Obama's speech ... especially the lady showed during the abortion segment.
(18:00) Adrienne Maloof's divorce is getting nasty -- Paul Nassif claims she physically attacked him.
(21:00) Drew Carey gives a terrible excuse as to why Bob Barker was snubbed at the "Price Is Right" 40-year anniversary.
(24:00) Khloe Kardashian is in line to be the next judge on the "X Factor." Harvey finally gets Simon Cowell's master plan.
(30:00) Prince Harry was deployed to Afghanistan -- but the Royal family says it has nothing to do with his naked Vegas pics.
(34:00) Kristen Stewart walks her first red carpet since the cheating scandal -- and looked amazing ... other than her bare feet.
(38:00) What's the funniest movie of all-time? A new study may have proved Harvey right.
(43:00) We take your calls!

Poor Leno

Oh wow, who is that pretty brunette with her hair set up. She even look to be real not any plastic there.

Majestik

And before Nicki Minaj has a chance to sign the papers to become AI's next judge, Rihanna will ring up the producers and offer to sign a one year deal. NOW THAT"S a Diva show in the making.

Internet Tough Guy

I keep thinking these are meatloaf stories.

sidebar

$5.00 says Harvey is going to go all boner and drones on about how good Obamas speach was last night.

Internet Tough Guy

Is Max out with another infection?

Majestik

I think AI should offer a judges seat to Elton John, Mariah wouldn't know what to do with herself in the presence of the world's BIGGEST Diva. We'd see Britney walk off and hissy fit in the dressing room.
Mariah, "Who is that man, how dare he attack my character by calling me out on my opinion. Does that man know who I am? Just exactly what has he done in the music business that makes him a bigger STAH than me".
ROFLMAO.

Internet Tough Guy

Harvey that shirt hurts my eyes and gave me a seizure ...

helen

Is the reason publicity for the new season lol I mean everyone loves a train wreck and its hard to top the season two train wreck that resulted in suicide..which we all knew about leading into the show...

CoconutScrimp

Rihanna hates them a-holes because, unlike Chris, they won't beat her.

tamara

yikes! Harvey's shirt is making me seasick.

Internet Tough Guy

lol we've derailed right out of the gate.

Paul

What a smoothly run show.

Majestik

WTF?
Did my vertigo just take over?

kitnplayn

Well, they are azzholes, but so is Rihanna.

Majestik

DEAR GOD HARVEY!!
That shirt reminds me of the emergency broadcast testing. Can someone PLEASE dress Harvey.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments