Amanda Bynes

Alleged Hit and Run Victim

She Should Be Prosecuted!

9/8/2012 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0908_amanda_bynes_tmz
The woman who Amanda Bynes allegedly crashed into and then bolted ... says the actress' reckless driving could have eventually killed someone and she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

TMZ spoke with Kisa ... who tells us "Someone could have died if [Amanda] kept driving. A normal person would not get away with hit and runs and she shouldn't either."

If you recall ... Bynes allegedly rear-ended Kisa on August 4th and fled the scene ... then last week the L.A. City Attorney's Office charged the actress with 2 counts of hit and run (one count for her accident with Kisa and one count for an accident in April).

0908_amanda_bynes_tmz-damage
After the charges were filed Bynes' license was suspended by the DMV ... but it's unclear if and how the charges played a role.

Regardless, Bynes can't get behind the wheel any time soon ... and Kisa says that's the best thing for everyone ... "I'm glad she's off the road. She absolutely needs to pay for her actions and taking away her license is a good first step."

Kisa adds, "I feel she needs to get some sort of help and maybe this will be the catalyst."

Amanda is due in court on September 27th ... she faces up to a year in jail if convicted of both charges.

jdranetz

Either Amanda Bynes has a drug and/or alcohol problem, or she is starting to suffer from a form of mental illness that presents itself in early adulthood, like schizophrenia or manic depression/bipolar disorder. In this day and age they can be treated, but she has to seek help. Either way, she needs professional medical help of some sort. Maybe I'm saying this because she reminds me of Patty Duke 40 years ago.

Parker

Yes she should have to face a judge...but I can't help but think that Kisa is also preparing to sue her...just another nobody bitch who will take this as far as she can for money, Kisa...you're a money grubbing skank that will sue.....

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

California Celebrity Law states that not one celebrity shall ever do any time for breaking local or state laws. Ever.

Latch Johnson

Same story rehashed by tmz for the hundredth time.

Manimal

She needs to take a "crash" course(pun intended) on how to escape jail by Lindsay Lohan.

Make sure the FU nails are present on day one. Day two...learn how to cry real easy and plead no contest.

Manimal

Realize also that if worse comes to worse, celeb jail time is only about 10 minutes.

She's baaaack

I lke a few beers ... I like a lot of beers actually. I make sure no one is depending on me and I am safe and stationery whenever I start drinking. You know, my life is up to me, so what's up with these rich bitches/bastards who think they have the world by the tail? I think those of us who really have to consider what we do are the winners. WINNING.

Tim

haha theres nothing but scratches on that car, couldve been killed ?

get a grip

janet

Is Bynes and Lohan in some sort of competion, who is going to kill someone first?

Sacremento has all the records.

Elizabeth

Amanda is a danger to the public being allowed to drive at all- she should be booked by the police and serve jail time, to teach her how to become a decent human being!

Jen

Bitch definitely needs to be off the road, but this other bitch is being way over dramatic trying to get ready for a lawsuit or something.

Kabala

Give her the electric chair. :-)) I think the lady she hit is exaggerating a bit.

VICTOR

Dear Kisa, she SHOULD have killed you, for youre nothing but a money grubbing skank.

misfit

She will NEVER see the inside of a jail cell, that's for regular folks.

Rogue Warrior

Kisa needs to Kisa this and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She needs a payout to add to the child support she's collecting every month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments