Amanda Bynes

Alleged Hit and Run Victim

She Should Be Prosecuted!

9/8/2012 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0908_amanda_bynes_tmz
The woman who Amanda Bynes allegedly crashed into and then bolted ... says the actress' reckless driving could have eventually killed someone and she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

TMZ spoke with Kisa ... who tells us "Someone could have died if [Amanda] kept driving. A normal person would not get away with hit and runs and she shouldn't either."

If you recall ... Bynes allegedly rear-ended Kisa on August 4th and fled the scene ... then last week the L.A. City Attorney's Office charged the actress with 2 counts of hit and run (one count for her accident with Kisa and one count for an accident in April).

0908_amanda_bynes_tmz-damage
After the charges were filed Bynes' license was suspended by the DMV ... but it's unclear if and how the charges played a role.

Regardless, Bynes can't get behind the wheel any time soon ... and Kisa says that's the best thing for everyone ... "I'm glad she's off the road. She absolutely needs to pay for her actions and taking away her license is a good first step."

Kisa adds, "I feel she needs to get some sort of help and maybe this will be the catalyst."

Amanda is due in court on September 27th ... she faces up to a year in jail if convicted of both charges.

cass

OK, so yea, Amanda is a real jacko, BUT, based on these images, there is no way in hell this Kisa character "could have gotten killed"

magica

Mandy - get out of your car and into my bed - NOW!!

Throwback kid

Hey Kisa, you are very lucky you got hit by Amanda instead of Rebecca Gayheart or Brandy Norewood, the people who were hit by Rebecca and Brandy didn't live to tell about it. It really isn't that hard to drive a car if you pay attention to the road, I don't know why these actresses can't do it without killing people or in Amanda's case always commiting a hit and run?

There's a problem here

I like to think I live a decent life but if someone with a lot of $$ who couldn't handle it was sueable by me I'm not sure if I could walk away. cha ching.

VictoriaGirl

She's another Lohan. Meaning, she can and will continue to break the law and get away with it. IF convicted she might get probation.

Andrea

THAT could have killed someone?! Wow, can you say, "Drama Queen?"

dstark9@sbcglobal.net

I think Kisa is overreacting by alot here....it really doesnt look like much of anythig besides a small fender bender. I dont think Bynes should have fled the scene ofcourse. I think this Kisa sounds like a bitch.

Paul

This person is just building up a lawsuit to get free money.

Tim

This is the damage?...could have gotten killed? please! She knocked the trim off your bumper...Have her insurance pay it and move on...your a drama queen! Ask Honey Boo Boo if you can be on her show!

John11a2b

The damage looks like it was the bumper only how can that put your life in danger? The woman is only looking for her 15 mins . And for all of you that are posting neg remarks I guess you are perfect right

Joey

Scary thought Imagine if she and Bieber hooked up and had a child.

Joshua

This Kisa woman just wants money from her. I think she's blame her for almost killing her to cause a scene. THIS WOMAN NEEDS HELP. TMZ STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!

jimmy d

Kisa my ass, douche bag

CriticXtreme

She won't spend a day in Hollyweird jail. What is needs is a weekend of wood.

CriticXtreme

Hit me up Amanda, I'll put your life right in order. There is two much money in Hollyweird but you to be doing this idiot ish.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments