Amanda Bynes

Alleged Hit and Run Victim

She Should Be Prosecuted!

9/8/2012 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0908_amanda_bynes_tmz
The woman who Amanda Bynes allegedly crashed into and then bolted ... says the actress' reckless driving could have eventually killed someone and she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

TMZ spoke with Kisa ... who tells us "Someone could have died if [Amanda] kept driving. A normal person would not get away with hit and runs and she shouldn't either."

If you recall ... Bynes allegedly rear-ended Kisa on August 4th and fled the scene ... then last week the L.A. City Attorney's Office charged the actress with 2 counts of hit and run (one count for her accident with Kisa and one count for an accident in April).

0908_amanda_bynes_tmz-damage
After the charges were filed Bynes' license was suspended by the DMV ... but it's unclear if and how the charges played a role.

Regardless, Bynes can't get behind the wheel any time soon ... and Kisa says that's the best thing for everyone ... "I'm glad she's off the road. She absolutely needs to pay for her actions and taking away her license is a good first step."

Kisa adds, "I feel she needs to get some sort of help and maybe this will be the catalyst."

Amanda is due in court on September 27th ... she faces up to a year in jail if convicted of both charges.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

She isn't getting away with it. She is entitled to due process and yes she does need help.

KnuckleDragger

California jails are full. No way this entitled movie maker goes to jail. She'll get fined, the money will go to some political retreat party...and here in California we'll take it in the ass...as usual.

MrHarrybawls2010

I firmly believe that capital punishment is the appropriate punishment for this and other crimes like stealing produce or vandalism of any form.

how lame

Hire Lindsay's lawyer.

Jay W.

Off topic... I like Amanda's shining glossed up lips in top photo!

roll3567

It was a fender bender...I'd call this "victims" statement a bit of an overreaction. Sure she's a menace on the road, but come on

LK

OK OK IT WAS A FENDER BENDER NO MAJOR DAMAGE GO 2 PHYSIO AND SUE GET SOME CASH BUT SHE DIDN'T ALMOST KILL YA
I'M NOT SAYING THAT IT OK 4 HER 2 GET IN2 AN CAR ACCIDENT & THAN TAKE OFF HOPEFULLY THIS TIME THE COPS & COURTS WILL DEAL WITH PROPERLY

Northerngirl41

Any normal person would easily do jail time for 2 hit and runs. I will bet Amanda Baynes does zero. She will pay a fine that will never teach her a thing and she will be back to her old ways without any lesson being learned. If the judge does sentence her to jail time she will be released due to "over crowding" just like the rest of the celebs. Sick world we live in.

DaveT

To public: "She could have killed me!"
To lawyer: "OK will I get more money now that I said that?"

janet

Her lincence is susspended. Sure she can drive as long as she is not caught.

VICTOR

Kisa bollinger is a gold digger, she recently went bankrupt while owing people 30000 dollar.

Cheryl A.

Kisa, you certainly could have been killed. I hope you got yourself a GOOD lawyer!

john

The name Kisa should be a crime too.

static

She should re-retire.

Gary Kunich

My son was killed by a driver on a cell phone. I saw photos TMZ had of Bynes driving while using a phone. If they can prove she was on the phone at the time, she should absolutely go to jail. Drivers on cell phones -- even hands-free devices -- are 4X more likely to be in an accident within five minutes of making or taking a call. Texters are 23X more likely. Please save a life! Hang up and drive!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments