Paul Nassif

My Wife Attacked Me

After Guzzling Vodka

9/8/2012 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_paul_nassif_adriene_maloof_article_tmzPaul Nassif is Absolut-ly convinced ... vodka turns his wife Adrienne Maloof into a violent, abusive, angry woman who was prone to smacking him in the face.

According to a declaration -- filed in his nasty custody fight -- Paul claims he has been repeatedly at the receiving end of Adrienne's physical attacks ... the worst of which occurred in July on Maloof's home turf in Las Vegas.  Paul says they got into a spat over whether Adrienne's mother could come to a party.  Paul says his wife downed 4 vodka sodas -- with a little grapefruit juice -- and became "increasingly hostile."

Paul says Adrienne went on a 45-minute rampage, physically and verbally demeaning him.  He says she accused him of cheating and calling him a piece of s**t.  Paul says Adrienne screamed he was a horrible dad, and repeatedly beat him in the face, chest and legs.

TMZ previously reported Adrienne filed legal docs claiming Paul has an explosive temper and carries a gun ... sometimes in easy reach of her children.  She mentions she took a photo of the gun in the side pocket of his briefcase.

Paul says in his papers Adrienne set him up by taking the gun out of the secure briefcase while he was snoozing and placed it precariously out in the open.

Rico Suavy

Sit her in a chair, drop your pants & whack off dropping a big load on her ugly face. She can then rub it in to help her complextion

Caleigh

She is a member of a successful family, he is a successful plastic surgeon. They both are on a reality TV show, maybe that is why they are comfortable airing their dirty laundry on the www, but save it for the show.....wonder if they are filming RHBH

KW

Never heard of them. She looks like her husband in drag.

dd

Well keep her away from the tequila!

Tee

who are these things and why are there so many stories about them?

Are they tragic victims of botched plastic surgery?
I can't bring myself to read any of this...

JulesinSD

Team PAUL. His wife is a big stinking Obama supporter - that says it all. She was always mean, and of course raised in the lap of luxury. Her problem was he wouldn't tolerate her Shi! - and like the spoiled brat she is - he's the bad guy. Personally, she GOT LUCKY anyone would marry into her CRAZY, sleazy family in the first place.

heather

hmm..if I found out my husband was cheating on me, I'd probably call him a piece of sh*t too

SheisHot

I'd like to party with Adrienne and then fill her special place with my loving cream!

Susan

This was the 1 couple I like on the TV show. What must her brothers & the basketball team she owns think? All of the Reality shows should stop. Nothing good has come out of them except Andy Cohen getting richer, who I can't stand.

Patricia`

When I first started watching this a couple years ago I saw what type of person she was and felt that she was exactly who she was..a controlling person..I was so angry at the way she treated him and humiliated him on the show I wanted to call his office and tell him I felt bad for him..he is a good looking man and he needs a women that will treat him the way he should be treated and loved..Sorry for you Paul..good luck to you

LuisMiFan

anyone else notice that stuff like this almost ALWAYS involves alcohol or drugs??

She's baaaack

Who the hell are these people that they get a TMZ headline? Never heard of them.

There's a problem here

Who the hell are these freaks?

Lisa

If this is what happens when you have a boatload of money then I don't want a boat!

CriticXtreme

Both of you need to not see a judge but sit at a table and play russian roulette. Both of you seem to be really more into the public eye than settling a situation that should be private. Only bad karma can come from this. Ask Usher's ex-wife.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments