Obama vs. Romney

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

9/9/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_obama_romney_good_genesBack in 1990, Barack Obama was a 29-year-old Harvard Law student and 43-year-old Mitt Romney was working at Bain Capital.

But now Barack, 51, and Mitt, 65, are in the final months of campaigning for the Presidential election.

The question is...

More Good Genes or Good Docs?

Ashley

i dont know
but something about mitt reminds me of a old out-dated robot... how can a human have this much of a problem connecting with other human beings?Every time I see him, I just imagine watching him on a old 1950's black and white TV. Who wants to go back in time? We live in HD now!
Release your tax forms and stay out of women's business....
Romney doesn't believe in America - has money in offshore accounts... so sneaky and creepy this guy
He's like an old broke down PC
I fear for our country if he becomes president
He might piss someone off accidentally with his retarded foreign policy and start a war with Russia...
ARMAGEDDON!!

Ashley

look at romney's 1990 photo
super creepy and stalker-like/ serial killer in the making
this guy has serious issues.

Jordan

Harvey you have got to be able to sell Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan on something other than there looks.

seamus teague

The devil looks after his children!

Mary Bailey

Most people Mitt's age don't look that good. He's had a combination of good genes, good docs, and access to expensive facial treatments.

rorow

you can tell that Obami is and was a smoker - all the lines on his black/white face are a dead giveaway

Kabala

Romney is a douchebag

awesomewave

Mitt Romney looks like he needs to "return some videotapes" back in 1990.

viktor

Should have asked same about Michelle Obama.

Reg

@NIGHTHAWK
Do you conveniently forget that Obama is trying to fix the problems that your"MESSIAH BUSH" created in the first place? I guess that you are just another Stepford husband/wife Mormon Evangelical fundamentalist as well. Get with the 21st century, it is actually here you know.

Phishie from Philly

1990 Obama looks like the 5th Huxtables child from the Cosby Show.
Phishie fom Philly

HumanNature

HERMAN MUNSTER GOING TO FIX THE ECONOMY WITH THAT "INVISIBLE" CHAIR!!!!

scoopie

either way, we're gonna have a good looking president.. but you have to give Romney props in the looks department.. he and his wife.. they look at least 20 years younger than they are

Romney's father also looked great and that was before the age of drs.

fulton24

Love my job, since I've been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online… Blue31.com

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments