Obama vs. Romney

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

9/9/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_obama_romney_good_genesBack in 1990, Barack Obama was a 29-year-old Harvard Law student and 43-year-old Mitt Romney was working at Bain Capital.

But now Barack, 51, and Mitt, 65, are in the final months of campaigning for the Presidential election.

The question is...

More Good Genes or Good Docs?

Kathy

http://referraltask.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=149948 Need 1000 clicks, please?

SistahSoul

President Obama looks wonderful. Mitt Romney looks like a d-bag.

Vic

Regardless of who wins the Presidency, we will have a good looking president. However, with Obama we have some charisma along side. With Romney, we have a weird Mormon robot, but with looks...

Paul Z

Obama is:
-- the man who surrounds himself with and seeks the advice of only the radical left and worse
--the man who redistributes (loots) the earnings of the producers to the non-producers so they will continue to vote for him
--the man who embraces the ideas of Saul Alinsky, Jeremiah Wright & Karl Marx.
--the man who refuses to take questions.
--the man who supports Occupation Wall St.
--the man who is spending and manipulating the greatest country on earth into financial collapse.
--the man who speaks of "social justice" but never of freedom.
--the man who hates free market capitalism.
--the man who prevents the development of our oil, coal & nuclear resources.
--the man who rejects the Constitution.
--the man who initiates force against us all by “mandating” his health care scam. A true despot.

He is, at best, a cheap Chicago left-wing politician who cares only that he get re-elected to a position he is grotesquely unequipped for -- yet doesn’t take even that position seriously enough to read Economics 101.

Raejean

I'm glad Obama finally got his teeth whitened. Now, we'll have to convince Romney to fix the yellow ones on the left side of his smile.

lalet

Why did you have to use the most unflattering pictures of Romney? only obvious what you were trying to do TMZ

Peter Cotterell

it is funny to see how a GAY PAPARAZZI site supporting MITT ROMNEY lol....and not Obama, who ie very liberal

DaveT

Obama isn't fixing things that Bush allegedly broke.
Obama is Bush 2, has made many of the same decisions, but democrats simply refuse to admit it and refuse to hold Obama as accountable as Bush, refuse to hate them equally :D
Google:
"Obama Fact Sheet. Bush, Obama, Same Old Drama! Chronological ..."

opal

Obama looks like he's in his 60s
Mitt looks like he's in his 50s

Obama looks old.

backfire

Obama's the one with the nose job.

billybob

Obama: bad president
Romney: good genes

Me

Hmm....lesser of the two evils? Romney. I am NOT voting for Obama. No way. He really doesn't have the experience needed and he's proven that the last four years. Sorry, but I think he got voted in just because he's..........yep, I'm gonna say it and piss all of you off, I'm sure: BLACK. (Sorry, but saying African-American implies that he's from Africa. It's like calling myself Scottish-American, implying that I'm from Scotland. I'm Scottish but not from Scotland. I was born here in America, making me an AMERICAN. I just don't get it....what's with the "African-American" ****? If you're NOT from AFRICA, you are NOT African-American!!!)

Zeig

Is anyone not surprised, oblamey is wearing a hoody?

zacru

god this article is about how the guys have retained their looks not political in any way, these idiots will make me stop reading the comments, I believe Ashley was crackin a joke and all of a sudden the crazies come after her. you guys want to post your political opinions get a Blog and stop wasting my time, if it is a political article demanding a political comment by all means leave your thoughts but if it isnt then go find a article that gives you the proper platform to voice your feelings. You guys are so stupid!

God-Of-Lyf

The only difference really is that Mitt Romney has a valid Birth Certificate. Just Saying....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments