Liberty Ross

Cheating Does a Body Good

9/9/2012 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0909_Liberty-Ross_ap
Liberty Ross, still the wife of philandering director Rupert Sanders, flashed her toned gams at an Alexander Wang event for Fashion Week last night in New York.

The event featured such guests as Vogue Paris editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld, Harper's Bazaar editor-in-chief Glenda Bailey, and Vogue senior editor Meredith Melling Burke.

Ross has been seen out several times since it became known her husband had an affair with "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart, whom he directed in the film, "Snow White and the Huntsman."

With those legs, it would be shame if she went into hiding.

Lucy

I just don't understand calling this "fashion"---who would walk around in an outfit like that? Unless you are hoping to attract aliens, I don't get it. As for her--she has been a class act throughout this.

Phishie from Philly

Only a fool would cheat. But only a dumbas* fool would cheat on that. What's a matter for you Rupert
SueLyn Medeiros

Jimmy jamz

Oh my she is gross! No wonder why he cheated on her, aren't models usually attractive? She looks like a star trek alien.

Big D

She just doesn't do it for me. Reminds me of a 2am hook up.

Jules

Why would she wear such a fugly dress and shoes down the runway, especially in Fashion Week. Oy!
Surely she could hook up with a much more attractive look!

moveover

Love the strip of duct tape coming down the center of her hair. VERY trendy! I'm sure the look will catch on. lol

TMS

Sorry, but I just don't find her the least bit attractive. Maybe because she always has the look like someone just rammed a frozen lead pipe up her @ss. No wonder Rupert cheated if he had to see that surly look every day. Of course, he apparently has a 'type' because Kirsten Stewart has that same p!ssy permant look, too.

Preesi

i dont get why Harvey thinks this woman is hotter then KStew, to me she looks like a methhead

Rusty Shackleford

she's a major 'butterface'

Sonja

Really not very attractive at all. In some photos she looks better than this, but she rarely seems to look 'pretty' she seems to have perpetual 'bitch' face going on.

fulton24

Love my job, since I've been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online… Blue31.com

Harvey's Gerbil

Decent body I guess, but that face makes me wanna throw up....Kristen Stewart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Liberty Ross.

Phreaky

Sorry, but she is ugly. Doesn't excuse what her husband did or anything, I just think people are trying to hard to make her "beautiful" because she's the victim, but it's ridiculous - she's fugly as can be.

Horndog

What's that thing in the middle of her head? Duct tape? A zipper?

Janis

Next to Kristin, she looks like white trash, and Rupert in his pictures looks like a 12 year old.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments