R. Kelly

What's Another MILLION

in Unpaid Taxes?

9/9/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0907_r_kellyR. Kelly has a "put it on my tab" approach to his taxes ... because TMZ has learned his ever-expanding tax bill has just increased by more than a million bucks.

According to documents filed in Illinois, the "Trapped in the Closet" singer owes Uncle Sam a cool $1,379,695.11 for unpaid taxes for the year 2011.

As TMZ first reported, Kelly already owes $4,848,072.71 in unpaid taxes for the years 2005-2010. That brings his total to a cool $6,227,767.82.

Seems his accountant has been trapped in a closet for the past seven years.

A rep for Kelly tells TMZ, "He takes this very seriously and is already communicating with the IRS about the payment process to quickly resolve the issue."

0423_celebrity_tax_problems_footer

Tracy

Karma is a bitch that's what he get for raping that 13 year old girl and video taped it and got away with it.

Ava Lianna

Hi.,I looked your blogs and I'm a New person to this blogger,So i don't know to express my thoughts be here.Thanks for sharing this info.
seo consultants

Celeb_news_reader45

Celebs and tax evasion are like PB&J: they always go great together.

I found plenty of famous tax evasion stories:

They're so funny! Check them out if you're interested guys.

Simone

THAT'S A DAMN SHAME BUT Y'ALL BE QUICK AND THIRSTY TO TALK ABOUT RIHANNA SMDH HATIN ASS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Mason

Do not pay it. Go to federal prison. If Romney doesn't have to pay, why should you?

Kimberly Barnett

I happen to like R.Kelly and his music as well,but he is living a lavish lifestyle and making a lot of money.Why he can't pay his taxes?Here I am working everyday just and ordinary person living pay-check to pay-check.I have to pay my taxes and he should pay his taxes to.

Direct Market Apps

Ive been saying this for years, One Man can only have enough money as he can watch himself.

BOBBO77

let me quess, they are after him cause he is black,,,,yeah right

Richard Worsham

Tax Defense Network advises taxpayers not to exaggerate expenses. Tax Defense Network warns that if the IRS detects any purposeful exaggerations, you will need to provide proof of the expenses. http://www.tax-defense-network-news.com/unlikely-deductions/

Richard Worsham

richardworsham82@yahoo.com

Bri

That's why u and u only control the money mill cause folks are greedy and untrustworthy...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3