Rob Reiner

Clint's RNC Speech Was

'Embarrassing'

9/9/2012 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0909_reiner_videoRob Reiner has always had a way with words and he dropped a critical one when talking about Clint Eastwood's speech at the Republican National Convention last week ... "embarrassing."

By now everyone has seen the "speech" ... with the "Unforgiven" star talking to an empty chair meant to symbolize President Barack Obama.

Reiner, who was at the DNC, said he felt the Dems' convention was better (shocker). And last night outside Toscana in Brentwood, he told our photog he was embarrassed by Clint's baffling speech, adding, "I am a big fan of Clint's but not doing this."

083112_eastwood_rnc_launch

Hohan

Look Rob! A donut! Go get it boy!

Warren2185

Someone (ie: Clint) , stands up for freedom and Rob's not digging it. I'm not surprised.

cowbulls

It's a$$hole liberals like Rob that cause me to boycott movies. I refuse to support these idiots. I urge all to consider what these clowns do with the money you give them when you go to their movies or support them in any way.

john

I'll tell you what's embarrassing is what you a holes in hollywood call art. You produce ****.....nothing but ****.....keep your fat slob mouth shut.

AJ

According to Wikipedia: "Eastwood has seven children by five different women... he has only married twice."

7 children ... 5 different women ... only married 2 times...

Robert

You're still a MEATHEAD! You will never be as cool as Clint.

backfire

Rob Reiner has alot of nerve putting Clint Eastwood down. Seems "actors" who are Democrats come out with the nastiest like Jason Biggs twitter's heinous comments about Romney's wife's ******* hair. Sickening. Or Ellen Barkin wishing the Republicans would drown in a flood. What I thought was embarrasshing was Scarlett Johanson and Eva Longoria speaking at the Democatic Convention....seriously....is this the best you can bring Obama? No wonder our country is failing.

Mark Mywords

Well, color us surprised you pinko atheist meathead you.

Robert

Check out their individual awards. And you have the nuts to call Clint Eastwood embarrassing? Jealousy is an ugly thing. You need to take a nice pill Rob.

Rob

Clint

Chaps

What a big fat bozo, no one has taken him srsly since Archie Bunker daze and likely not before that.

Chaps

Meathead and Michael Moore should get a room.

Sherri

General consensus.....Dems loved it; Repubs hated it.

AlisaIsbel

I saw your post. It's has nice video which I like it. This post gives many new experiences. Thank you.

ewald struggl

Deborah

Rob, you're a has-been dissing on a man who's star outlasted yours! Get past your envy for petes sake.

AlisaIsbel

I saw your post. It's has a nice video which I like it. This post gives many experiences. Thank you.

ewald struggl