George Lopez to Ex-Wife

Go Ahead

Take My Retirement Money

9/10/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0907_george_lopez_wife_01George Lopez is still hashing out divorce settlement details with his ex-wife -- over a year after a judge finalized the split -- in fact, the ex-couple JUST decided how to divvy up George's giant retirement stash.

According to new court docs, filed this week in L.A., George and his ex Ann Serrano agreed to split the actor's AFTRA retirement fund down the middle ... but only the portion of the fund representing the contributions George made during their 17-year marriage (from 1993-2010).

It's unclear how much the fund is worth right now -- but Serrano will only get her hands on the percentage from the 17-year period ... even if George continues to deposit money into the account in the future.

As we reported, George and Ann's marriage was officially dissolved last July. George's show on TBS "Lopez Tonight" was canceled a month later.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

stella

She won't be on the market too long. I bet in California it's hard to find someone so generous and kind.

Robert Paterson

GEORGE LOPEZ#1 give her whatever she wants, you have lots of projects in front of you, and the good thing she out of your life.

susan

as a kidney patient I have no respect for George Lopez. Kidney or no kidney, he is a cheating , ungrateful, disgusting man! I turn the channel every time I see him which isn't often anymore!

tired pat

George,don,t be ungrateful, without her donating her kidney to you she would of got it all plus your life insurance. Now you have a whole new life to make
more instead of being eating by worms in the ground!!!

tired pat

George, this woman gave you her kidney so you could live.Without that ,she would have it all and your life insurance too.and you would be worm food.Shame on you for being so ungrateful and shovenistic.That young girl you want only wants your money not you.

louella

Dr Antogai, My husband never bought me anything if it wasn’t a holiday or birthday and even then never bought me anything good. I had been eyeing this three stone diamond & ruby necklace for sometime, never mentioned it to him but often thought about what it would be like to have him surprise me with something like that. I requested the receive a gift money spell and two days later my husband surprised me with the exact necklace I had been looking at. I had never even told him about that necklace. That same day he had given me the gift of taking me shopping for a new dress (to wear with the new necklace), a day at the spa and the most romantic dinner we have ever had! thanks to, antogaispelltemple@yahoo.com

peachpie

i'd rather have my kidney back!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5