Jessica Simpson

I've Lost 40+ Pounds

9/10/2012 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

091012_simpson_couric_launch
Jessica Simpson
says she's lost more than 40 POUNDS since giving birth to her baby 4 months ago.

Jessica revealed the weight loss number on Katie Couric's talk show today, claiming her weight loss surpassed the 40-pound mark ... but she wouldn't give an exact amount, saying, "It's not about the numbers."

Jessica also unveiled her new Weight Watchers commercial, shot two weeks ago. It's pretty funny because the commercial only focuses on Jessica's face. There is NO full body shot, which means WW probably wasn't too pleased with Jessica's weight loss numbers.

Jessica said, "I didn't want the big body reveal moment ... It wasn't me."

Sure.

whatevs

Yes. Wear black and DON'T stand up! She's TINY!! ;-)

Em

I like Jessica but I've got to give the side eye to anyone who is paid millions to do this. She's got makeup artists, stylists, a chef, personal trainer to make sure she looks good and loses the weight. Regular people like you and me don't have that, and we have to live the normal everyday lives. I just can't believe people are that gullible to think that if Jessica Simpson loses weight, it's inspirational. Heck, who wouldn't diet for $4 million???

Yes Jessica, getting paid FOUR MILLION DOLLARS is a lot of pressure.

CJ

So, this is classified as "Breaking News?" I mean, good for her and all, but Breaking News? Ummm, no...

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'd do her. I always liked my ladies soft.

Anna

Was this her "final" reveal? Doesn't Weight Watchers usually do multiple commercials showing the progress of the celeb's weight loss? If that's the route they're going, I really don't see anything wrong with her only losing 40lbs so far.

bdip8

Spanx!

Jennifer

Okay lemme get this straight?!?! She didn't want the commercial to be about the weight? Ummmmm WEIGHT WATCHERS IS THE NAME OF THE COMPANY!! Either way, she looks good and before you know it she'll look emaciated again just like all of the rest of them. Good luck to her and her starvation!!!

ummm?!

Wearing Spanx and the color Black, is a well known "slimming" secret.

billy

Fat..

gossipgirl86

Okay so 25 pounds for the baby, amniotic fluid, placenta and so forth. So technically she has lost about 20 pounds......Good for her!

forreal

How much Spanx is she wearing?

Sam

She looks good and like she is losing the weight slowly which is the best way to do it. Her face is slimming so for those of you that are saying it is all spanx, you must be ****ing retarded.

mary

these celebrities get PAID to lose weight. I want to get paid to lose weight...

Becky

Bet she won't be having anymore kids :)