Michael Clarke Duncan Funeral

Tom Hanks Says Goodbye

9/10/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_mcd_funeral_splash
Michael Clarke Duncan was finally laid to rest this afternoon ... surrounded by family, friends and colleagues ... including his "Green Mile" co-star Tom Hanks.

Among the army of celebs who comforted Duncan's fiancee Omarosa Manigault at the Forest Lawn cemetery in Hollywood this afternoon -- Jay Leno, Kimberly Elise, Holly Robinson Peete, Bill Duke, Diane Ladd and Vivica A. Fox.

As we previously reported, Duncan passed away last week from complications stemming from a heart attack he suffered back in July. Duncan was 54-years-old.

0904_remembering_michael_clarke_duncan_footer

Harlin's Garage

Hanks is another about to piss me off with his "Frankly I like to support my local bookstore" greenie meanie self.....

donwaltbuckman

A good man dies and a fat smelly Rosie lives...this is an unfair world

Throwback kid

Hollywood lost one of the good guys, RIP gentle giant

dierdre

How sad that this man Michael died. He was a great actor, and seemed like such a really nice person. As the old saying goes "The good die young". 54 years old really isn't that old today. I'm sorry for his family and Fiancee. May he R.I.P.

milly5

Tom is looking like at this lady like, "get out of my way, dont' bother me...

ken

the body language with Tom Hanks speaks volumes and the way Miss O ( AKA BLK WIDOW) is dressed is inappropriate...Tom Hanks looks like he could spank Miss O and she looks like she cares who sees her than placing this man to rest

Sarah T

Is this Omarosa the one that was on Celebrity Apprentice?

Arcadia Rink

(((Hugs))) to Omarosa. RIP Michael Clarke Duncan.

Phillygirl

I get that Omarasa is the fiance and she is a celebrity but im sure he had other family members. I know she is sad but he did have a sister. My heart goes out to his entire family.

FlaFlaFlooieMamaMonkeyTaTaToothyToY'all

Couldn't happen to a nicer woman. He Dies and Omorosa lives! Why God?

radicalred

Don't get me wrong -- I thought Omarosa was a vile human being during her 2 stints on Celebrity Apprentice. But I don't get the people ragging on her for what she's wearing. When my husband died I wore a similar dress, except the one I wore was white on top with a sheer white jacket. I wasn't trying to get attention and I don't think she is either.

tgrfan42069

omarosa will milk this for all that it is worth..oprah interview incoming

FlaFlaFlooieMamaMonkeyTaTaToothyToY'all

It only took a short time for that pig to suck all the life out of this man.

diamondsaredumb

I never liked the way Omarosa portrayed herself on tv, but she looks truly devasted, my heart goes out to her and his family, he seemed like a nice person.

jewelgrl

Wow! It amazes me how some people are commenting on this woman who just lost someone she loves. Maybe she was awful on Celebrity Apprentice and I am not blaming anyone for their dislike, but it was just a tv show. The fact that some of the comments show a lack of humanity or compassion display just how pathetic and cruel some people can be.This makes you more vile. Sad world we live in when we have to scrutinize someone that is going through tremendous grief. Peel your ass off the couch and away from your TV.You need a timeout from it if your so consumed with what the lady on the tv show is doing instead of living your own damn life!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments