Michael Clarke Duncan Funeral

Tom Hanks Says Goodbye

9/10/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_mcd_funeral_splash
Michael Clarke Duncan was finally laid to rest this afternoon ... surrounded by family, friends and colleagues ... including his "Green Mile" co-star Tom Hanks.

Among the army of celebs who comforted Duncan's fiancee Omarosa Manigault at the Forest Lawn cemetery in Hollywood this afternoon -- Jay Leno, Kimberly Elise, Holly Robinson Peete, Bill Duke, Diane Ladd and Vivica A. Fox.

As we previously reported, Duncan passed away last week from complications stemming from a heart attack he suffered back in July. Duncan was 54-years-old.

0904_remembering_michael_clarke_duncan_footer

keithtwin

Michael's tallent seemed to be growing and growing. He seemed like a genuinly kind man who enjoyed his work. I know I enjoyed watching him play the numerous parts I saw him in. God Bless his family and friends. I will miss him each time I see a part that I feel he should have played.

Nik

Never though i'd feel bad for omarosa.

YouDontSay

Seeing Omarosa crying just is so sad.

SensibleSense

Omarosa, be strong. She looks totally and genuinely devastated.

FlamingoNut

Omarosa was always a vile pit bull (as seen on The Apprentice), but in an interview with both her & MCD not too long ago, she basically hid behind him, not stealing his spotlight, which totally took me by surprise. She seems to have genuinely adored him, and he with her. Very sad indeed...

CeeDee

Another great actor gone from us.

jokerchick

Tom appears to be crying, wtf is wrong with you weirdos? take a good look around next time you're at a funeral (oh, it's coming)

Kathleen

Could NEVER forget that smile....Michael Clarke Duncan you will be missed! A word to the list...This man was awesome so please dont disgrace his memory with negativity. My prayers go out to his fiance and family. God Bless! <><
IICorinthians 5:6-8 >6Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7(For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Maria

Omarosa was just in for the "fame". Gentle Giant RIP

Gary K

He played a very special unique person in the "Green Mile" yet in life he was ever bit as special in his own way and touched many. He was an ordinary person that made it big and did good. Wish he could have found more time on Earth for he was a special individual.

Yuari

R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan & John Coffey.
I dedicate my song to him.
『 Pure - Dedicate to John Coffey- 』by Yuari

Yuari

R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan & John Coffey.
I dedicate my song to him. 『
Pure - Dedicate to John Coffey- 』by Yuari

Don DeJarnett

May God have mercy on his soul. He has left this world and now await (like "ALL" of us will do), The Judgement!

KT

EVERY ONE HAS AN OPINION, BUT WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW,...I say let them have there peace and privacy, just as we would want. I want to believe the best. For Michael, and all those who loved him, my sincere condolances.

Wowser

An awesome man gone. RIP MCD!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments