Paul Nassif

My Gun Protects Me

From Crazy NBA Fans

9/10/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0908-paul-nassif-adrienne-maloof-tmzPaul Nassif fired back at his estranged wife's claims that carrying a gun puts his children in danger ... stating the weapon is strictly for protection -- from crazy, pissed off Sacramento Kings fans.

Let us explain ... in a declaration filed in the couple's nasty custody battle -- Paul cops to packing heat for the last 9 years (as alleged by Adrienne Maloof in a previous statement) ... but is ADAMANT he has good reason to think his family is at risk and therefore needs a gun.

Paul says that since his sons are the sole heirs to a BILLION-DOLLAR estate they're an easy target. But there's more ...

Paul says he and his estranged wife -- whose family owns the Kings -- have been inundated with threats over the last year ... all because they're contemplating moving the Kings out of Sacramento to Virginia City -- a move that has Kings fans up in arms.

Paul says the tension with the team, combined with their large fortune, puts them in constant life-threatening situations.

Hence the fire power.

0907_adrienne_paul_split_footer

Blue Lake

Ewww, he looks like a VERY YOUNG Pee wee Herman in that photo.

John

First off SacTown has a lot of bangers.. I would not be around that area without a CCW. I had someone try to car jack me there when I was driving around south Sac.

As for CCW.. I have carried almost 20 years now. When I worked nights I kept having issues with people thinking I had access to the safe when I would enter a building. One night I even had a guy on PCP try to punch his way into a Theater I was working in. He came close to punching out the 1/2 glass by the time cops came and beat him. One cop pushed on the glass with his baton and the whole thing fail out.

Millions of people have a CCW now. Hell I would say half the judges and lawyers have them also. Unless you live in a retarded county in CA then its easy to get and 100% legal.

She has zero case and she will only make herself look like a crybaby doing this stuff. Having a CCW for 9 years and nothing happening.. not even someone accidentally seeing the weapon and calling the cops shows he is reasonable.

Jordan

I do not blame him for owning a gun when Adriene spends more money on shoes than she does on the Kings Basketball fans might get a little angry and who knows what would happen he has to protect his kids.

Purple Crayon

Angry Kings fans with guns...in north Natomas? Really? Please. :-/ I think he's being a tad dramatic. Plus, is he really just walking around ANYWHERE in Sacramento? He probably goes from the airport to the arena and then back.

Most of us don't care what the Maloofs do. If they want to blow off the Sacramento fans, who've supported the Kings for so many years, then they can leave. The fans I know are sick of their entitlement and whining about the city NOT building them a new arena in a horrible recession. As far as I'm concerned, they can take their money and go crying back to Vegas.

devilgirl

Who, other than Mark Twain, wants to be in Virginia City?

Jerry

Kings might move to Virginia Beach, not Virginia City. If they moved to Virginia City, the only ones going to the games would be the Cartwrights on Bonanza! That's a funny screw up TMZ, keep up the good work!

Phishie from Philly

Go ahead, make my day beouch.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

His wife looks like an estranged kings fan. I'm just sayin
Phishie from Philly

writenow

Makes sense to me. She's got her own issues.

static

Sounds reasonable to me.

Bstone

I can only judge him from the show and to me he seemed normal. We haven't heard if he has used the weapon in an act of violence. I assume he has not. As someone previously posted, Sacramento is not the best neighbourhood.. Adrienne Maloof seemed to "wear the pants" in the relationship (again, judging from the show). I think she has more issues than he does.

timmons

She's desperate to make him look bad...I don't think it's working...

In Virginia

I think you mean Virginia Beach, of which I've heard Mark Twain is a huge fan, thank you.

Diamond

Adrienne has proved herself to be a vicious, bullying mean girl. I don't care how much $$$ she has. Adrienne is a b**ch. I hope Bravo dumps her and keeps Paul.

Laura

So--just to keep his children safe, he walks around with a gun and tells everyone how wealthy they are? Genius, this guy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments