Peaches Geldof

OOPS

I Dumped My Baby

9/10/2012 9:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_peaches_geldoff_SplashSomeone get Peaches Geldof's baby a helmet ... because his 23-year-old mom just dumped his ass out of his stroller while blabbing on her cell phone in London ... and she didn't even hang up.

Peaches seemed to have the whole stroller-pushing thing down pat -- until she hit a pothole, and the stroller flipped upside down ... with her 5-month-old baby still inside.

The kid tumbled out onto the sidewalk and Peaches jumped into action -- all without hanging up her phone. As far as we know the baby's fine ... for now.

Peaches gave birth to Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen in April. The boy's father is British punk singer Thomas Cohen (from the band S.C.U.M.).

Accidents happen.

PAULA

Get off the phone!! what a horrible and irresponsible mother !!! she should be charged for something ... my god

Bitch Pudding

Wow. People are so obsessed with their cellphones. Bitch couldn't even get off of the damn phone to pick her 5 month old child up? I'm sure she texts and drives too with her kid in the car. Disgraceful.

anonymous

Ummm seriously hang up the ****ing phone!

Samantha

Why wasn't he strapped in the carriage!? I swear these celebrities get on my nerves when it come to parenting. She's probably used to her nanny doing everything and never learned how to strap the baby.

a4greymom

what a loser. Child services where are you????

Ann

pic 1 she is holding the phone, pic 2 she is trying to pick up her baby with the phone to her ear. She put the phone next to her ear before picking up baby?? WTF????????

Sarah.nl

Omg, can't believe that actually happened!!!! Poor kid :(

vanessa

This actually happens a lot, thats why you have strap them, and she did!! so lay of her!! people make mistake!

Ann

in the first pic you see her with her phone in her hand,then you see her with her phone to her ear and trying to pick up the child. So if you think about it she put the phone to her ear before picking up her child. What a HORRIBLE ''MOTHER:"

Kathi j

Maybe when the baby is old enough to talk on her own cell phone his mommy will find him interesting enough to talk to> Until then...you're out of luck kid

Jolynn

Are u kidding I would have died and dropped everything what an ******* ! Nn

Ashley

Oh my God!

Hobie

Bad enough the kid takes a dive, accidents happen. But try uttering the phrase, "Can I call you back?" next time. Loser

mark

Sad sad world when a mother would rather drop her baby than a call.

Kathi j

Its kind of sad to see which item is more important to her. I think any other person would have ditched the phone the second their baby was heading South.