Prince Harry

Taliban's Most Wanted

9/10/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

091012_harry_still
Prince Harry is the Taliban's most wanted man in Afghanistan -- according to the Taliban's very own spokesman. Yes, even they have a PR team. A very busy bunch, we're guessing.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

small asian penis

This may be one of the most awkward posts on behalf of TMZ.

just sayin

the like and hate buttons never work anymore... u guys ever notice how everything is hardly liked or hated anymore? wonder which browser still works.

Phishie from Philly

Prince Harry is in a nasty helicopter that can destroy everything in its site. Besides there are so many of them they won't know which one he's flying. Unless the helicopter is a prince pimped out
Phishie from Philly

lbs

See what "StripPool " gets you in Vegas prince? The Royal family's just giving you a TimeOut & a couple bullets in the Bum alla forgiven.

latestdiets.net

i find this story hard to masturbate to.

Paul B

This is a complete joke. This Royal Ponce is not going to be anywhere near the fighting. We can only hope the Talibn do catch him and kick him up his Royal Ring.

val

HARRY DON'T GO .. WE KNOW YOU WANT TO BE THERE WITH OTHERS TO FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT .. BUT WE NEED YOU IN OUR LIVES FOR THE REST OF OUR LIIVES. YOU LOST YOUR MOM WAY TOO SOON AND WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU TOO. We loved her then and now and know her lose was life altering. Don't go. Your horrible father and his Rotweiller.deserve each other but we don't deserve them. Your mom would not want you to go and take a chance on your life ... she loves you still from above.

Passion Of The Taint

Seriously! What's this Ginger trying to prove...

He's the prince and a dumb one.

I have more respect for Prince! The purple one.

elizadooolittle

*****? Did someone mention *****? I have the largest ***** in the UK and I have LONG ***** hair that smells like fish and chips. I do not HAVE TALENT BUT I CAN GIVE GOOD HEAD ..WANT SOME?

MrHarrybawls2010

I was never in the military but I did go shopping at the Salvation Army once.

KicksandGiggles

Is the big headed taliban supposed to be a cartoon character? Nothing funny about this.

Jackie

How many times are you gonna report on this?

Cath

I thought it was hilarious that in the last scene when he is sitting the helicopter there is a sign that says "do not grab".... Is that a sign that he should have had in Vegas???

cobrazombie

The last thing you'll see before the missile hits is a bare ass mooning at the window of the chopper.

Dave

Let me get this story right. You go to war to kill people. No other reason to be there. Now the enemy announces that they are going to kill someone back and everyone reacts with horror. I must have missed the point.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments