Tom Arnold

Roseanne Tattoo Was The

Worst Mistake of My Life

9/10/2012 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091012_tom_arnold_launch_v2
Tom Arnold
says tattooing Roseanne's face on his chest back in the day was the stupidest thing he's ever done -- this from a guy who once did a film called "Homo Erectus."

Arnold tells TMZ ... he got the tat back in 1994 in a last ditch effort to save his marriage ... but obviously his plan failed, big time.

In fact, Tom says he had to suffer through a year-and-a-half of painful lasers to get rid of the ink knowing ... "I'd never have sex with anyone until I got that removed."

0910_tom_arnold_apBut Tom's affair with STUPID tattoos didn't end with Roseanne -- the actor says he got Chinese characters on his leg years ago, because he thought it meant "love of mankind."

Turns out ... he was wrong ... at least according to Tom's "Cradle 2 the Grave" co-star Jet Li ... who translated the tat ... and said it means something totally different and way more hilarious.

Check out the video -- pretty funny stuff.

0426_guess_whose_tattoos_footer

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I could have told you that

Gretel

Tom, call me crazy but somehow as long as you are on whatever meds you take I like you. I think you should re-evaluate your friends because a good friend would have told you the only tattoo you would get of a person should be your mama if she loved you, and your children becasue you love them. I got little turqoise dots on my wrists for my loves and my triumphs. Hardly anyone notices them but me. I'd consider getting that thing lasered pronto.

Lucky_130

Tom Arnold is so funny. I love this guy, dumb tattoos and all.

Dino

He should have read the Bible before he done that !

Mikey

F'ing that whiny sounding pig once wasn't enough so you tattooed her face on your chest thinking if she saw that you could F her again? Why not just stick you head in a vise and scream I hate myself, I hate myself, over and over again.

moe

Why is he still talking about this??? This was AGES AGO and no one cares!!

moe

Why is he still talking about this??? This was AGES AGO and no pne cares!!

Harlin's Garage

No, I would say inserting slot "A" into slot "B" would trump...

Toilethead

most tattoos are dumb ideas.

Kartrashian Klown

I just think that maybe Tom Arnold is not meant to have tattoos. Since he has terrible luck with what he gets tattooed.

PT

Doesn't change my mind. Tats are disgusting. Plus, why in Hell get a tat on your back where you can't easily see it? Why get one at all? Not for me.

small asian penis

Sorry Tom, but no one knew who you were until she married you. You should send her a thank you note and a fruit basket.

Pookie

Yeah but he has no poblem taking this mentally ill woman's money.

Parkerd

No, the worst mistake you've ever made was marrying her! The tattoo is 2nd.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2