Britney Spears

Cuts Deal in Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

9/11/2012 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911_britney_spears
Britney Spears has struck a settlement with the former bodyguard who claimed the pop star was a genital-flashing sexual harasser during his time with the singer ... TMZ has learned.

According to court documents, Britney and Fernando Flores agreed to end their 2-year legal war ... which started when Flores filed a lawsuit claiming she was a naked menace to work for.

In his suit, Flores had alleged Britney would intentionally drop her cigarette lighter in Fernando's presence and then bend over to pick it up ... and "thereby exposed her uncovered genitals."

Flores also claimed Spears abused her children.

Spears adamantly denies all of the allegations -- but sources tell TMZ she coughed up a modest financial settlement just to make the case go away. We're told the settlement was amicable ... but the money didn't even cover all of Flores' legal costs.

Of course, Spears is still under a conservatorship so the settlement will have to be approved by a probate court before it becomes a done deal ... but that's just a formality and shouldn't stop the deal from going through.

santana.ortega1

really? i would pay to see her flash me. is this guy gay?

kitnplayn

Man Up you jerk. The entire world knows that Britney was suffering from mental health issues, and you have some nerve exploiting money from her like this. You should be ashamed of yourself anyway. You are diminishing real victims of sexual harassment. I hope the judge says hell no to giving you her hard-earned money.

Wilmadicfit

Saggy meat curtains can be disgusting for some, I guess?

jimbo

ok let me just say i dont care much for britneys music but ive always found her hot as hell, especially when she first came out, with that being said this dude is a frickin dumb ass id pay her to bend over in front on me it wold be the greatest thing to ever happen to me lmao.this dude just wants easy money what a loser her is get a frickin job bro.

Yup

I'm on the bodyguard's side. Back in the good old days of psychotically nuts sh*tney, it was reported (and put in the report to the family court which the social services observer had first hand experience seeing) that she not only walked around the house naked all the time (and would fire any bodyguard who looked anywhere close to her location, even if she bent over to show off her hoo haa or sat on the couch leg spread), but that she also wiped dog feces on her living room couch... all this while her kids were in the house. The bodyguards all ended up quiting or being fired as she was a complete nightmare to work for; she went through something like 30 bodyguards in a 1 year period. True story; it's in the report to the family court, and is part of the reason that the court took away primary custody of her kids & awarded it to loser well-fed instead...

Spicy mag

Britney lost her sex appeal after Madonna kissed her and put the curse on her. It's true. It was all down hill after that.

sn0burd

See what you ladies started?? How wild is that? I'm sure the guy was protesting her actions when they occured.. LOL...This is the kind of insanity that the that American justice encourages. No wonder...judges,lawyers, and politicians all are basically in the same "union." the Barr.

Squeeks910

What a scam......Wonder if he was gay and just got offended. A straight man would go with the flow unless knew this was a quick way to make a fast buck. Unbelieveable, get a job with Brittney, wait for her to bend over, sue her and come into case. What a world, what a world......I hope he gets slammed with his own lawyer fees to pay.

Iroto

Fernando, honey, don't give up.
Don't take note on what they're saying. They won't stop. Stay strong, Baby. :*
As for you, ***gots - shut the hell up, your breath STINKS and my flowers are dying, and I've just watered them so please, shut your ugly mouths! Go rot in hell.
To all of you who are making fun of his situation and spilling hatred on him.. I truly hope your'e gonna be raped by a biiig, stinky, male mutant orangutan one day. Remember - evil always makes its come back to the person who spreads it.
Have a nice day, losers. You can dish dirt on me now, I dont fcking care.

BlowMe

Now it makes sense that Britney is in a Conservatorship. Wikipedia gives the example of mentally handicapped people who usually are in a Conservatorship. They can't take care of themselves so an external entity has to care for them.

blue_hawaii1987@yahoo.com

I don't know if this is true or not, but even if it was true I feel sorry for her. I know people wonder why one might feel sorry for someone who is rich and gets everything they want materialistically,... but she seriously needs to care for the well being of her soul. I think if she spent more time with REAL people who weren't consumed by her fame and wealth, and became directly involved in affairs where she'd have to help people with issues such as poverty, starvation, and illness - it might help put her life in perspective.

Yvette

Britney is doing welll.......lets not ruin this poor girl's life....
she's a mom...and a good artist ....she's not offending anyone...
For once lets gossip about ....''you know who''......
Beyonce Knowles ..........
You never hear anything bad about her...but how great she is...comon people....wake up and smell the truth.......she's NOT PERFECT.....
lets not pick on Britney or any other white artist.

john

britney since he was a wuss! hire me and you can do to me and show me what you want as much as you want

bob

why complain

johnnysmith69

WTF
1. where do i sign up for that Job.
2. your getting paid and Flashed by brittant fing spears
3. Its like working at a strip club and you want to claim sexual herasssment lol
toll the damm clip ( I hate my life)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments