Chris Brown

My Tat's NOT Rihanna!!!

It's a Day of the Dead Skull

9/11/2012 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0911-chris-brown-tattoo-getty
Chris Brown
's new neck tattoo is NOT Rihanna's face ... or a battered woman for that matter -- at least according to the singer's rep -- who insists it's actually a Mexican-themed skull in commemoration of Dia de los Muertos.

Chris' rep tells us, "His tattoo is a sugar skull (associated with the Mexican celebration of the Day of the Dead) and a MAC cosmetics design he saw. It is not Rihanna or an abused woman as erroneously reported."

According to the tattoo artist, CB brought him the "sugar skull" design from a MAC ad the singer had seen.

0911-chris-brown-tattoo

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

athena

sugar skulls are skulls...hence why they're called "skulls"...that's obviously not an effin skull and anyone calling it that looks stupid as hell! now, if you want to call it a dia de los muertos style tattoo then i'll buy that...regardless of how poorly it was done...BUT IT'S NOT A SUGAR SKULL!!!!

MakeUpForever

He stole a makeup artists face chart(that is not an ad campaign) and earth to Chris...That is NOT a Day of the Dead sugar skull.

Alex J

A douchebag got a neck tattoo? Stop the presses!

heather

The tattoo is not rihanna and i think that he should put what ever he wants to on his own body. Yes i am the biggest fan of chris brown and nothing will change my love for him. The tattoo is not rihanna its a sugar skull and if u look at the pic of it and then the tattoo u will see how its not rihanna so.... i love u chris brown and i will stick up for u as much as possible and i will always love u and ur music so...

Athena-21

how do i put this .... why would u get that I understand if he was mexican but really he is not and I have seen plenty of those being mexican and none ever look like that... all bad

gg

I am going to say something outragious but I am starting to wonder...

I did not really know all that much about Chris Brown and or Rihanna before the battery. Am I alone in this? as seeing the pictures and hearing the story I felt very bad for Rihanna and wondered what was so wrong in Chris Brown's life to do this act. Now, I wonder as both thier careers seemed to have launched post battery and they are both to my mind so stupid in the public.... I hate to say it but was this some sort of image booster. Sorry I said it.

Clara

I think That Chris Brown should be banned from every music stage. He is obviously not the man he made everyone believe through his songs. He is clearly a fake. He has no shame and will never listen to his music again. He is a terrible role model for the world. I will never support this lowlife. My ears will never listen to this inhumane creature!

alf

just give him a punch on the neck and it will look more like Rihanna...just sayin'

alf

JUST A PUNCH ON HIS NECK AND HIS TATTO0 WILL LOOK MORE LIKE RIHANNA FACE!!.. JUST SAYIN'

Samantha

I this it's not Rihanna on Chris's neck he just wanted a tattoo the media need to stay out of his bussiness

lalaysavage

chris i think u and rihanna got something going on agian

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10