Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Pick

For 'X Factor'

9/11/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911_khloe_kardashian_x_factor_articleSimon Cowell has made his decision ... he wants Khloe Kardashian to host "X Factor" and it's now in the hands of FOX -- network sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Simon made the case that Khloe is a big draw who will complete the circle of making the show decidedly younger than last season. Khloe has a connection to Britney Spears and Demi Lovato and Simon believes the three of them create an authentic vibe that none of the other potential hosts bring to the table.

We're told FOX must now sign off on Simon's choice and that decision is expected within a week.

One source said it's "highly likely" the network will give Khloe its stamp of approval.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Carol

OMG at least it was Kim

Kster

I just 86'd thius show from my Favorite list!!! Simon U Suck!!! Kardasians suck!!!

aretta key

what have these ppl done , they didn't kill anyone , leave them alone

Donna

Simon what the hell is wrong with you. We have those bimbos shoved down our throats everyday and you are going to have her on the X-factor. Well I sure in the hell wont be watching it. Bad choice

grammeejill

Hosts do not have any judging duties. She will be like Nick Cannon on America's Got Talent. Hosts are usually hired for their personalities not their knowledge of the shows content. I think Khloe is a great choice. She is easy going, funny and smart. Good choice!

Utter Contempt

I have come to hate the arrogant, ignorant, and totally annoying Kardashians. Simon Cowell has lost any common sense he may have had. His arrogance can only be matched by a whole family of idiots that want you to watch them 24/7. SICK! SICK! SICK!! Simon turned me off last year with the MC and LA Reid, all competing for some type of Narcisistic illness. This year I'll turn them all off. God how I hate the KARDASHIANS. No, I mean really get physically ill when one of their strange family members is on the screen. Utter Contempt

Utter Contempt

Read the comments FOX and don't make this mistake stick. Your decisions this year haven't been too good.:-)

vanessa

I cannot believe Simon cowel is stooping. So LOW
To put that non talent, which i'm sure the madam mother whore, pushed for bec. I'm sure Simon
Really wanted KIM, but for some reason she
Probably didn't want to do it. Her ass got kicked
Off dancing with stars in the first 5 minutes,
This show is done for me if and KKK is on,

MichaelMiami

The day any Kardashian walks on stage of the X Factor is the day I stop watching the show forever. Simon, how could you sink so low?

Seldombinlaid

I had my wife remove the show from our recorder. I'm not wasting my time watching a Kardashion. When I told her why she agreed.

Adele

Why is everyone hating!!!! She is gonna have nothing to do with the music and picking talent... She probably gonna be the host like Ryan Seacrest. So whats the big deal she will be hardly in the picture throughout the show :L

Marlina

SHE'S GONNA BE A FREAKIN' HOST NOT A FREAKIN' JUDGE. PLEASE, stop panicking. this girl is actually one of the good ones.

allison

WHY???? She sucked at hosting- TEAM Mario!!!

Jon

She was awful as a host, tongue tied, awkward, trouble reading her lines with timing. She could not adlib with the contetants, it was painful to watch.

I vote for Ru Paul

pmh724

I can not take another season of her voice and no talent performance. Surely, there is someone else out there who can do this job better. And, can't she find a stylist that can find outfits in her size, rather then being poured into things 2 sizes too small?

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15