Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Pick

For 'X Factor'

9/11/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911_khloe_kardashian_x_factor_articleSimon Cowell has made his decision ... he wants Khloe Kardashian to host "X Factor" and it's now in the hands of FOX -- network sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Simon made the case that Khloe is a big draw who will complete the circle of making the show decidedly younger than last season. Khloe has a connection to Britney Spears and Demi Lovato and Simon believes the three of them create an authentic vibe that none of the other potential hosts bring to the table.

We're told FOX must now sign off on Simon's choice and that decision is expected within a week.

One source said it's "highly likely" the network will give Khloe its stamp of approval.

DebbieSue

oh my god ,im so done with the x factor.Those damm Kardashians is talking over everything, this is one person they wont take over.Good luck Simon with your loss of ratings ,cant wait till your show ends and it will with a kardashian hosting your show.what is wrong with Simon ,doesnt he realize how most of the world feels about those whores.

TJ

My guess is, he thinks a controversial figure will draw viewers. Or Kris Jenner has a "way" of getting deals for her miscreant family members. Shes got something
on somebody.How else do these clowns get so many jobs?? Brainless Rob was hired as a judge for the Miss USA pageant!! What a joke!!

Julie Ronan

I so wanted to watch Britney. Nope. Not with any Kardashian. Off the watch list.

Jodi

I would not be surprised if Kris turned a trick or paid money for Khloe to be on X-factor. The girl has no musical knowledge at all, how is she going to judge musical talent.....because someone sounds good to her? I don't watch the show so i won't have to hear or see her every week.

John

I really preferred the eye candy British guy from last year. Mistake to get rid of him. With the Kardash, I just picture that manipulative witch of a mother.

gill

I don't watch the show, but glad for her. I know Kimmy must be sooo jealous. Just hold down on the squeaky, baby voice she makes sometimes.

Babycakes

Was never planning on watching this anyway once they signed up Demi. This show is a joke. Only good thing about Khloe hosting is that it no doubt will piss Kim off immensley narcassist that she is.

citrus

khloe wont judge anyone, she'll be hosting. totally different. I love khloe, i think she's the most "down to earth" kardashian.

Joe

Really bad choice Simon. What does she know about talent? She has none. Y'all must be getting desperate for hosts if your fishing that low into the bag. Talk about a smelly fish!

Joan K

Simon is a dumb azz to want her to host this show, this will be the last season for sure.

themoons1

oh boy

peewee

i think she will be wonderful, shes the only i like in that family. she takes care of her hubby and will not let anyone interfer, shes honest and trustworthy

kris

Well, this show is now off my list of things to watch. I refuse to watch any member of that family!!

arealrascal

This Khloe SIMPSON girl... man, there's just nothing there. People who watch these low-brow reality shows bring shame to America.

Michelle

This must be a joke..... What has she ever done, besides act and be "cheap".... Go get a hooker off the street at lease she was worked...