Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Pick

For 'X Factor'

9/11/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911_khloe_kardashian_x_factor_articleSimon Cowell has made his decision ... he wants Khloe Kardashian to host "X Factor" and it's now in the hands of FOX -- network sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Simon made the case that Khloe is a big draw who will complete the circle of making the show decidedly younger than last season. Khloe has a connection to Britney Spears and Demi Lovato and Simon believes the three of them create an authentic vibe that none of the other potential hosts bring to the table.

We're told FOX must now sign off on Simon's choice and that decision is expected within a week.

One source said it's "highly likely" the network will give Khloe its stamp of approval.

Dianne

She talks like a baby and whines, whines and whines. No talent..I will not watch the show if she is in it.

H Calahan

Sorry Simon, you don't need a Ryan Seacrest prodigy. Their whole family is "infamous" not "famous". They have more haters than bin laden. I won't watch if she hosts. It would just be another platform for her whole family to show their ugly mugs. Your ratings will go down for sure. In the grand scheme of things, it would show the world that Simon is OK with people who gain their fame from a sex tape. Good Luck, your gonna need it.

She's a Loser

I will NEVER watch/buy anything KARDASHIAN again. Momma Kris - act like a mom instead of a tramp. Shame on you and the TODAY show thinking your tit talk was more important than the nation's silence in memory of our great loss on 9/11.

Denver

it's bad enough Simon is giving contestants hope that someday they will be a star and open at the nearest bowling alley. Now they will give those kids Bigfoot nightmares when they go home!

Reed

Jumped the shark, Simon. Your taste has hit a all time low, and who won last year from this show? All these shows blend together, it's about the judges not about the talent anymore, they all have jumped the shark.

bon

Are you kidding me? What does a kardashian know about music? In fact what do they know about anything? They're rich for doing nothing.

Heaven

I love it! Kim will be so jealous of Khloe if she gets this hosting job since Kim thinks she is the only famous one in her family. Anyting that would piss off kim i'm for! Can't stand that snotty, selfish little girl. she sure isn't a woman at 31, more like a brat. Not khloe though she would be great!

Lilo

I didn't watch last season, but was going to give it a try this year. I guess I won't be watching now. Just say no to Kartrashian!

janet

Simon Cowell, American Idol 10 years ago was new, Kelly Clarkson went on to win and has kicked butt ever since. No one else has since. Ryan Seacrest hosted and also did E! entertainment, the fake Kardashian marriage and wedding and now Khloe Kardashian to be named host for the X-Factor.

Cowell, Seacrest and Kardashians are all in the money bed together. How else would Khloe Kardashian even been remotly considered as a 'host'? Guess they are looking for cat fights to boost ratings.

Robert

the shark has been jumped

dierdre

ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET RID OF THESE PIECES OF TRASH?????? When does this end with these people? This amazon has absolute NO TALENT> WHY in God's name would Cowell pick her? I along with many people i'm sure won't watch this show. Last season was a disaster, and this season looks to be even worse. UGHHHH

Kingces

YES EVRYONE HATE THE KRAPDASHIAN. !! Keep hitting em champ knock the **** of a Family out ....l.........itsba TKO

Seacrest is a Shorty

I guess I am in the minority her. I like her. So there. Plus, I'm sick of people making fun of her looks. She looks just as good as anyone else. Besides, she's honest. Since when do the judges have to have a legitimate music background? Paula Abdul was a complete joke on AI...and Ellen Degeneres wasn't much better. Give her a chance. It's just TV. Relax.

trose44

I will never EVER and I repeat EVER watch this show or have it on this station at anytime this show may be playing.

fran

Well, I am done with X Factor. A Kardashian? Really?