Supermodel Doutzen Kroes

Goes Green ... Bikini

9/12/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0912_doutzen_kroes_INFVictoria's Secret super babe Doutzen Kroes showed off her rock hard abs and super soft curves in a smokin' hot green tiny bikini in Miami on Tuesday.

The 27-year-old mother of one is very, very good for the environment.

0710_bikini_babes_footer

Suzie Nelson

I think I can see her organs.....ick...but that is what it takes to be a Victoria Secret model.

DaveT

Victoria's Secret catalog....the shy man's Playboy

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Looking at her middle, somehow the thought of running your hands across bone and muscle just takes all the fun out of it. Not attractive.

pam

Well no one is perfect, with the bow legs , abs? there is no skin to accommodate 'abs' .... but from the back she does look funny, do I sound bitter, I am not, to old...... I hope she eats, when I was skinny ninny until about 5 yrs. ago, I gained 20 lbs. (went from 89-99- to 115) this is what I ate, every two days I ate whatever I wanted, from a slice of pizza to cheesecake , chicken- swiss with bacon and I drank a cup of tea three times a day (with a ton of sugar) and smoked about a little less than a pk. a day...... I did not weigh 100 wet as I went back and forth from 90 and less to 100. All I can say is if someone tells you they eat healthy and maintain those numbers (and I am 5-2 barely) they are lying, I did have salads, with cheese and chicken on them, but after awhile I noticed that I never ate everyday, I drank but never ate.It started with a death in the family. I am older and do not run around as much , my eating has not really changed to much, the doc said age and metabolism are a womans worst enemy. Anyway, look at how tall she is? and you will never make me believe she eats well, no one that I was around did. Oh, I did not do it for a reason, it just happened after the death, note I had high cholesterol and the Doc had to pick his jaw up off the floor.why? I ate what I wanted every two days and my tummy could not handle a "whole" amount of anything.

pam

Oh, I remember a guy saying he liked or preferred a woman with little to no 'chest' ..... I think he wants a guy.

Turk182

Body is straight lined. No curves. Give me a women with curves like Scarlett or Sophia Vergara any day over this stick figure!

Heather

Wow, she is beautiful and has a wonderful figure.

Laurie

Her stomach is not attractive at all

Bob

She looks hungry and her hair looks like she pulled it off of Fabio's head.

Jamie

Looks like a mans body. Yuck.

Jody

He stomach needs to be less severe. She has no softness to her. She has no ass. There is a nice ass, a flabby ass, a big ass and no ass.

SensibleSense

Her name is Dozen Wows and she is delicious!

Ih8Taxes

Dang, I'm a guy and I wish I had her abs.

SYLVI212

I am officially destroying every mirror in my house!!!!!

DaveT

Nice flowing soft hair, bet it smells good

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments