Heidi Klum

Yes, I'm Banging the Bodyguard

9/12/2012 12:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091212_heidi_klum_katie_launch
Heidi Klum
just admitted on national television ... she's getting it on with her bodyguard -- but the supermodel insisted she never cheated on Seal.

Heidi just opened up on Katie Couric's talk show, claiming she "never looked at another man" while she was with Seal -- despite Seal's accusations she boned the family bodyguard behind his back while they were married.

Heidi said she's known the bodyguard for 4 years and, over that time, they've become very close. Heidi said they are now "seeing" each other.

She added, "I don't know if I can call it [a relationship]. It just started. I don't know."

ria

to me it sounds like she did betray Seal.. she is no angel..but she will try to keep up that image...

skrewdge

i'd tap that too

Truth

THE BODYGUARD 2.0. TOO BAD HEIDI CANT SING WORTH A SH*T. #TRUTH!!

milly5

" OK Boys, here"s the issue, when your hot wife is banging the helps..."

milly5

Damn, Katie Couric sure can make someone cough off their dirt on national t.v...She shud of got Beyonce to tell us she had a fake belly strapped on. I watch her everday then!!!

LiLo's boy toy

My question is, why would the body guard want to bang her?

LightJ

Wow, what a c unt.... Now I officially think she is a b!tch. So much for putting your kids first you wh0re, geez the bodyguard really?

Honeys Booboo

The bodyguard has "seen" that monster Heidi in the morning without makeup and he's STILL banging her?
A much better man than I.

victory

Well! How refreshing, honesty.

Blim Jameson

Actually, I never heard Seal's original remarks in the way TMZ interpreted them. What I heard him say was that while they were in the process of doing all the things that come after a relationship ends, it would help if Heidi wouldn't, until everything was finalized, "********* with the help." Again, he didn't say she was *********** w/ the help while they were in the midst of the marriage but that she was, before everything has become absolutely finalized already begun to ********* someone who is inder their mutual employe.

obama'saracist

well is the divorce done or is she still married?she has shown what a piece of trash she is

kerrplunk

Atleast her bodyguard has the nuts to bang her, not like Britney's bitch!

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

SHE IS STILL MARRIED! Until she's divorced, She's banging the help!!!

lisa

RUN BODYGUARD RUN.SHE HAS BEEN WITH DUDE FROM RED HOT C PEPPERS A BILLIONAIRE WHO LEFT HER.AND A TON OF OTHER MEN.SEAL RAISED HER DAUGHTER WHEN THE BILLIONAIRE LEFT HER AS MANY OF THE OTHER MEN HAVE....ALSO BE GLAD SEAL IS A GENTLEMAN IF IT WOULD OF BEEN SOMEONE ELSE HHHHMMMMM OJ...YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM FIRE AND ALSO KARMA.PS IS HE GETTING PAID?SEAL SHOULD CHECK TO SEE IF THIS GUY HAD A GFRIEND IN THOSE 4 YEARS.THIS GUY IS SLIMY....

lisa

Katy asked her did she tell her boys.did she tell her boys she was screewing the help lol.