Heidi Klum

Yes, I'm Banging the Bodyguard

9/12/2012 12:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091212_heidi_klum_katie_launch
Heidi Klum
just admitted on national television ... she's getting it on with her bodyguard -- but the supermodel insisted she never cheated on Seal.

Heidi just opened up on Katie Couric's talk show, claiming she "never looked at another man" while she was with Seal -- despite Seal's accusations she boned the family bodyguard behind his back while they were married.

Heidi said she's known the bodyguard for 4 years and, over that time, they've become very close. Heidi said they are now "seeing" each other.

She added, "I don't know if I can call it [a relationship]. It just started. I don't know."

Shutupanddrive

These women are so dumb. Why pick on the hired help? The guy her husband's paying to protect her. Doesn't she realize once she's done with him, he'll sell all the deets to the sleaziest tabloid? I'm sure he'll say he had a sexual relationship with her while she was married. Bet.

Nvts

Tramp......lets see how much$ this bodyguard is going to take from her.

Lady P

She did Seal a favor because she is NOT all of that for real. Tall, skinny, no ass bitc# that look like a witch. She is such a whore.

GothamGirl

She's beautiful, but has zero self-esteem. All of the men she's ever been involved with were not worthy of her, and treated her like crap.

Don Martin

Anyone want to buy a bridge in London? Let me get this right. It definitely started up after Seal was hallucinating that it was happening ,,,,RIGHT!'

hoosier

Yeah, right

Meggie24

Slut.

John

you don't bang the bodyguard for your kids... that was just a revenge deal since that guy also protects them for seal..

you lost HUGE points that you better hope don't hurt you in court later..

Jaazz

Wonder what type of woman does such things??Are they not what they call SLUTS..Wait till your kids grow up and find out that their ex dad was once your bodyguard.Believe me Seal don't need to explain to your kids why dad and mommy broke up..I can't stand such low class woman..

Jaazz

Wonder what type of woman does such things??Are they not what they call SLUTS..Wait till your kids grow up and find out that their step dad was once your bodyguard.Believe me Seal don't need to explain to the kids why dad and mommy broke up..I can't stand such low class woman.

DV

Quit with the crass headlines. She did not say that is what she's doing.

Valerie

"Yes, I'm banging the bodyguard" ??? Wow TMZ, even for you that is pretty trashy.

Karma

I was in a controlling relationship with my soon to be ex husband for 13 years. He has an anger problem. I feel for Heidi because until you are out of the controlling and maniplulative toxic relationship you don't know life is full of so much worth striving for and living for. We tried counsleing and it was unsuccessful. The bodyguard most likely saw how much pain she was in emotionally and gained her trust by being there for her and nothing more. I havent and I didnt cheat on my husband but I do have men in my life who are angels and very emotionally supportive who I know I can trust. Before we judge Heidi try walking in her shoes and then ask yourself what you would do. It's not a fun place to be

Jim

Seal made a mistake... this is a bitch...

arealrascal

... and just liked that, Heidi Klum boarded the Banger bus to Slutstown! Poor kids - being raised by a momma with a rep.