Heidi Klum

Yes, I'm Banging the Bodyguard

9/12/2012 12:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091212_heidi_klum_katie_launch
Heidi Klum
just admitted on national television ... she's getting it on with her bodyguard -- but the supermodel insisted she never cheated on Seal.

Heidi just opened up on Katie Couric's talk show, claiming she "never looked at another man" while she was with Seal -- despite Seal's accusations she boned the family bodyguard behind his back while they were married.

Heidi said she's known the bodyguard for 4 years and, over that time, they've become very close. Heidi said they are now "seeing" each other.

She added, "I don't know if I can call it [a relationship]. It just started. I don't know."

Vanessa

ahahahahahahahahahahha ROTFLMBAO...in your face Seal...........angry black men....................priceless...Kimye I'm waiting for u

Dina

TMZ, once a day I view your page just to read the latest celebrity news. The recent circus acts and unsolicited banter is tiresome. The histrionic behavior should be avoided in order to re-establish an ethical environment. Harvey, if you are the intellect behind the play up on words then you should step down. The antics lack creativity and value. When the truth is omitted from the story it is called fiction. Restore TMZ’s image by eliminating non-essential employees and stick to the facts.

Juan Gomez

Typical two timing sl*t.... by the way Katie Couric looks OLDER THAN EVER... old has been overpaid dinosaur needs to give it up... her last show was total flop city... this one will be too...

Quinn

Women always have another man lined up. They don't consider actively pursuing another man a violation of marriage if they don't have sex. Kind of messed up.

ohreally

Lying ass. she was banging him before then. GOD damn I hate LIARS... jesus..

Smarg

Klum deserves everything she gets for [bleeping] a [bleeper]. Who would want her anymore, her and her mole-looking children??

ohreally

I know Katie was a looker when she was young, but damn she looking old as dirt right about now.

mei

Heidi, looked so much better with her hair dark.
The vast majority of mixed marriages are with black guys and big white gals,so this was designed for failure from the start.

Allegra

Regardless of her ex's comments, the bodyguard, really!!!

Gretel

I must have missed that part. She said she was in the beginning stages of a relationship with him but at no point did she say they were "banging" as your lead high school copy boy/girl/thing so eloquently stated.

buzzbuzz

Good for her. We don't know what happened in her marriage. He seemed controlling. And they ended it. He needs to move on to.

anon

i guess once you go black you can come back...

Jody

I hate when celebrities lie even when the truth is as obvious as the nose on their face. Lying skank.

fstblk

Heidi,Heidi,Heidi Ho!!!!

WCK604

wow. Takes some massive balls to lie in such spectacular fashion. "Nooo, I wasn't banging him! I am now, but I super double doggy swear I wasn't before!"
So what? Seal just has superpowers and can magically predict who you are going to be ****ing in the future?