Heidi Klum

Yes, I'm Banging the Bodyguard

9/12/2012 12:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091212_heidi_klum_katie_launch
Heidi Klum
just admitted on national television ... she's getting it on with her bodyguard -- but the supermodel insisted she never cheated on Seal.

Heidi just opened up on Katie Couric's talk show, claiming she "never looked at another man" while she was with Seal -- despite Seal's accusations she boned the family bodyguard behind his back while they were married.

Heidi said she's known the bodyguard for 4 years and, over that time, they've become very close. Heidi said they are now "seeing" each other.

She added, "I don't know if I can call it [a relationship]. It just started. I don't know."

Big Mamma Cornbread

Heidi I am glad you have protection from Seal...Thank goodness for the "bodyguard"....Seal served his purpose( the kids).....NOW SEAL STAY OUT OF HEIDI'S FACE....STAY OUT....BAD GUY....HEIDI...have a driver take the kids to Seal for his visitation rights....so he does NOT have to come over to your home to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AGAIN ...NEVER AGAIN....I'm glad he is out....and don't know either one of you personally.

David

The skank was bonking the body guard all along. She's just like all women, denying the truth. All women are whores. It's just a matter of who they want to whore with.

buzz kill

Yeah, she was getting close with the bodyguard over four years, like the Seal didn't notice. No wonder he got pissed of and angry, what normal guy wouldn't be pissed off when someone is flirting with their wife.

waggy

I doubt very much she is telling the truth.

PotterBob

Euro trash.

Barbara

I am not judging her as a person, but I do judge her as a mother. I raised 3 kids by myself, and I kept my sex life out of my home in respect for my children. Wait til her kids ask her if the bodyguard is now their new daddy. Don't bring a man into your home unless it is a committed relationship long term.

ria

Nasty h0e. I hope the bodyguard knock her up and leave her just like her first baby daddy. Trash.

Tweety

Grow up Heidi ..provide your kids with some stability and work out your problems with Seal like an adult. AND keep your trap shut on TV for the sake of your young children....I"m siding with Seal on this one.

Jussi

Nothing knew there.
Heidi has been known to be banging other men even while her in her Ist marriage.

Then she was off with another man and it's possible that her Child's father is not the father. He was old old old.

She bangs around with men,like flies

And it always ends with her accusing the guy of being either a batterer or violent.WHILE SHE IS HAVING AFFAIRS.

She never had the common decency
because she was OFF BANGING Seal while pregnant for another man,

And now Seal plays HURT.
WHAT CAN HE EXPECT WHEN HE DID THE SAME WITH Heidi TO ANOTHER MAN.
Heidi is a Ger-to-man
Get it.
The only person that soon will be hurt is the kids calling another guy daddy.
i never like or respect guys who bangs other men wives or girl friends.
Heidi and her lovers deserved each other.

barney

Heidi never said she was banging the bodyguard,in fact she sail she did not know if she would call it a relationship.
Heidi is still hot and no guy in his right mind would turn down the chance to sleep with her.I know I would jump at the chance.

Ishagn

Hoeeeeeee ...........

Sam

Who gives a rats ass

Swins

Yeah right! I mean it just so happens that she's known the guy for 4 years, then IMMEDIATELY after breaking up with Seal she just happens to start sleeping with the bodyguard.

Bitch please

Heidi has low self asteem. No Heidi, just bcus theyre ugly doesnt mean they wont cheat on you and treat you like crap. Havent you learned that already from your past relationships by now.

Mclovin