Deena from 'Jersey Shore'

BANNED from NJ Bar After Drunken Arrest

9/13/2012 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0610_deena_jersey_shore_video
The restaurant that fueled Deena Cortese with the booze that led to her drunken arrest in June has been hit with a $15k fine for over-serving the "Jersey Shore" star ... PLUS she's been BANNED from the joint for 2 years.

Officials at NJ's Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control announced the deal ... stemming from an investigation into Cortese's "failure to use the sidewalk" arrest on June 10 ... when cops found her dancing in the street like an idiot.

According to the DABC,  the Spicy Cantina & Mexican Grille in Seaside Heights must pay a $15,000 fine for serving Cortese after she was already visibly intoxicated.

As part of the deal, Cortese agreed to stay away from the place for the next two years.

State officials say an MTV camera crew was with Deena on that drunken day ... and rolled as the reality star walked on the bar, fell on her ass, and then stood on a table while someone was trying to eat food.

As for the arrest -- Deena pled guilty and was ordered to pay a total of $139 in fines. She apologized for "causing any trouble," and was subsequently let go.

ryan

She needs to be banned from wearing short skimpy clothes that does not fit her. Wouldnt mind her being banned from Jersey Shore where we dont have to hear her smokers voice and sailors mouth.

Yup

Geezus... how flippin' stupid do you have to be to be cited for "failure to use the sidewalk"? I knew she was uglier than snooki, but now it appears she's just as stupid, if not stupider...

Kimberley B. Buteau

Love my job, since I've been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online… Read More

roll3567

I'm sure she's really bummed. Where else will she be able to get a margarita and fajitas?

Sam Karr

time to stop talking about these wannabe "celebs." Show cancelled ... 15 minutes all used up. BuhBye!

Sparky

Thank God that show has been canceled, we who live in the Seaside area can't stand the show or the people it brought to our area, mainly *******s and s***bags from Staten Island. Good Riddance!

barney

Not the most attractive are smartest of the Jersey Shore idiots.The one good thing she has going for her is her nice big BUTT.Her Tits are pretty nice too.

dierdre

She has to be the grossest looking THING on the face of the planet, besides that other FREAK SNOOKI. How the hell did they ever get a reality show is beyond me. Thank God this freak of a show is going off the air. ewwwwww

ChewTheDirt

Once the show is officially done, the whole damn cast should be banned for life. This great article on chewthedirt.com explains exactly why they were the worst thing to ever happen to the state of New Jersey!

moviestar5

A hot mess.

Wiz

Spicy Cantina overserves everybody. In fact, they overserved ME just 2 weeks ago. I didn't dance in the streets though. I just had a massive hangover the next morning. It's a cool bar though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2