Bam Margera

Naked Chick Broke into My House,

STARTED MASTURBATING!

9/14/2012 10:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814-bam-margera-tmz
This might be the CRAZIEST THING that's ever happened to Bam Margera ... and that's saying a lot -- the "Jackass" star claims a naked chick broke into his house last night while he was sleeping ... and started masturbating on his bedroom floor.

According to law enforcement sources, Bam told police the 24-year-old woman woke him up in his Pennsylvania home by kissing him -- completely in the buff -- and Bam freaked ... throwing the girl off him and dialing 911.

And here's where it gets really insane -- according to law enforcement sources, while Bam was on the phone with cops, he claims the girl dropped to the floor and started to masturbate.

After Bam hung up, we're told he kicked the girl out of his house -- still completely naked.

West Chester police tell TMZ, they arrested her nakedness in the rural area surrounding Bam's mansion.

According to the criminal complaint, she faces charges of burglary, criminal trespass, and stalking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Ben

For the life of me i can't understand why.
Maybe she had the WRONG address.

Passion Of The Taint

WAS SHE BAM'S MOM?

renae

Damn, this guy has quite an interesting life. Surprised he's not being rushed to the hospital or getting into a fight (about the only time I read anything about this guy online).

That's creepy though.

Veronica

They need to add indicent exposure and sexual assault to the charges, I bet they would have if it was a dude. LMFAO poor Bam that chick is lucky her naked ass didn't get shot crazy skank.

Stacey

UM NO RAPE CHARGES......If that was a man, it would have been the first thing he got charged with. JUST SAYIN'

BiggumsKlown

Why do they keep calling me a chick?

jess

she musta been ugly cuz i cant imagine bam seeing a 24 hotty masturbating in his living room and being like "yeah you have to leave" i'd be like "um can i help you?"

josh

wow bam bad mistake :)

kerrplunk

He's G A Y jack A S S

Charles

He kicked her out? Hell, I wish naked chicks would break into my house and start masterbating.

budgerigar42@gmail.com

My friend told me about this since Bam is her third cousin... O_o

YukonJack

Perhaps Bam wanted some "me time" of his own.

Freak

I thought the only people attracted to Bam were late teen and early twenty males. I'll be, I bet she's a real hotty....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7