Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Andyconda

I cheated I voted twice

Andyconda

after that interview Dina went to the whitehouse to give a press conference of where are tax dollars should go...

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Yes, she wa probably wasted and it also seems like Dina never grew up. "Can I go home now?" Seriously??? SMH

Andyconda

at this point I wonder if the lohans know how much they are Hated?
and do they thrive on it?
apparently it pays to be the most hate people

Meanie

Drunk or not, she's still a stinkin' skank.

Straight Talkin Texan

Wow. It is SO glaringly obvious where Lindsey learned how to remain immature, make excuses, and act irresponsibly.

Andyconda

I hit "NO" by mistake/that must be the 6%..there is no way in hell that someone would think she is sober..unless she was 12 years old in brazil on cocaine.or Nicole was pointing razors at her nieces head making her vote

delusional much LL?

uhh..if dr.phil is referring to the 'tmz' poll, monster "mommy" won for 'worst mother EVER' !two times in a row....reigning champ she is.

hope all the looneys who defend lowhan know that this is who they're rooting for cause lowhan is just like this vile,vapid moron.
neither one has empathy for anyone else.

gotta laugh that these cretins have the gall to look down their noses at anyone.
i'd rather be a "nobody" than a lowhan any day of the week.
in their delusional heads a waitress,store clerk etc... is someone to look down upon as if being an arrogant,lying thief somehow elevates you cause it's reported on in the tabloid press.

NazareneChristopher

Harvey needs to start the Lohan Death Pool, I am telling you this family is so screwed up I wonder which ones is gonna end up like Michael Jackson, everyone in the office can place bets and all the losers get a copy of I Know Who Killed Me geezo peezo

TheMarshmallowMan

This whole family needs a few years of intense outpaitent therapy,

tellmeaboutit

Someone still watches Dr Phil?? Amazing! But apart from that, good ole D for Dysfunctional Dina finally crawls out of whatever hole she's been hiding in to appear hammered sideways on his show? LOL Too funny. I hope her older sister/daughter Blo was there to drive her home. The streets are dangerous these days with so many of these big, important "stars" careening around. Beware, citizens!

LK

DRUNK HIGH OR BOTH MAYBE EVEN SOBER I THK SHE'S BEEN MESSED UP 4 SO LONG THAT'S JUST HOW SHE IS ON A REGULAR DAY
1 BIG MESS & THAT'S PROB HER ON A GOOD DAY
PRETTY SAD THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM

SoWhat

Sure she wasn't drunk just like Lindsay wasn't drunk or Lindsay didn't crash those cars or Lindsay didn't steal that jewelry or Lindsay didn't do those drugs.

Lock them both up forever, they deserve each other now.

skintag

If this stupid bitch doesn't care what anybody says then why is she commenting?

John T.

Man her face has really aged, she looks 60s from all the booze and drugs. She is white trash to the core. She is one ugly hag.