Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

jc

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!
My Gators are 3-0

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm with ILG, a 'percentage' of nothing is still NOTHING! Now they're claiming a 'theatrical release'? Don't hold your breath HELLp.

Luv

From Mumra's feet page, Lindsay looked so much better before she changed her face. At that time, she was recognizable. She was cute then.

help this young woman

Milo and Damon were on Judge Alex. Milo lost. Now Milo went to police because check Damon wrote was from a closed account. Damon went to police because he says it was a stolen check. so on and so forth. All being done on twitter for your viewing pleasure.

ilovegossip

Gee...who used to use this word:

Michael Lohan‏@MichaelJLohan

@hollywoodbox11 @judgealexferrer. Your WRITING A CHECK is fraud dumby. NOT ME cashing it!!ask your lawyer or the cops! #braindead

Grandma Cracker

Sounds like Milois scratching for pennies and back on the sauce. Kate better take cover.

Grandma Cracker

Can you make corrections to a tweet that was already sent?

Boozez

The similarities between mother & daughter is uncanny.The have the same evasive tells that they both do when they have to lie or{most obviously}avoid the truth.Look how the body is so uncomfortable with lying that they would rather look stupid than honest.wow.

Grandma Cracker

FYI 'yall, dumby has been changed to dummy on that tweet.

Would ILG lie about what she saw? I THINK NOT

Grandma Cracker

Mumra, HELL(p) and his partner in stupidia "Julia" used to use the word DUMBY instead of dummy. Now Milo is using DUMBY (but now it is changed to dummy)

help this young woman

Haters are freaking because Lindsay is a partner in a movie. Too bad. So Sad.

help this young woman

Yeah poor Dumby still drinking cheap vodka stored in her basement. Well at least she has a basement and her own vodka. All I have is cardboard boxes and funny water bottles from the street.
Looks like Lindsay is in Long Island! Wonder if Nikki will be patroling the streets in her gas guzzling Hummer!

Red Cloud

However, it seems the Mean Girls star has put her worries behind her and appeared at ease on set with her infamous former Two and a Half Men co-star.

Another source said: "Lindsay was a great sport. She was poking fun at herself, and she really got into it and seemed to enjoy it
Please allow me to annoy haters for a brief moment. I'll bet you're pizzed because Lindsay is not pizzed. Do you know she really did not want to be in the film? Why would she not be aware of the script from Day One? Can haters answer?????
Thanks, help, for the news about The Canyons on the big screen.
not here now....................

help this young woman

Red Cloud
Lindsay looks absolutely gorgeous tonight in Long Island. She looks happy and beautiful with minimal makeup!

Marvin

I had no idea what an immature freak-a-zoid DiLO is. The look at you with your little tie and little shoes was obviously hitting on dr. Phil. I don't think she was drunk maybe a couple of drinks which Dr. Phil may have provided, but she seems very high, maybe valium or zanax and pot. Had to be embarrassing for LiLO.....what was Dina's objective in going on the show? She said something stupid about if Lindsay lived in NY four or five of the charges would be obsolete..WTF does that mean and the crimes weren't in NY????