Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

magmax

Hewwo? Windsay Wohan?
I put panties on my head and cwy
for you Windsay Wohan.
Wove, Wed Cwoud

ketjo

Those pictures of Dina that CB has posted on thier site just proves to me one thing...?????????
I know were Lindsay learned how two wear those facefift bands so well...
From Momma !!!
Cause there is absolutely know way on this green earth that Dina Lohans chin is that tight with the way her skin is sagging over the rest of her body.....For a woman who turned 50 this week she is as sagging as someone 75...I am 65 and I don't sag half that much..even the skin on her knees are loose and knobbiy looking ..
So her chin has to be held up with something..beside a surgercial facelift...which she has had its still to tight...
Such fake woman all the Lohans are such fakes....Have you all seen a picture of Dina when she was young ?
You would never recognize her ..Dark haired dark reddish brown...buck teethed, large nosed...and BIG Hair...

Red Cloud

Poor haters. Are you as pathetic as you seem? I've been saying maybe, possibly in Gotti. I even said probably not. It's all on record. You're so stupid you actually think she will not get anything else??? How many times have you said Lindsay's getting nothing? She's acted in three films this year. LOL!!!!
poor things...........

magmax

There's a new card game called Red Cloud Poker. Queens are wild.
Poor little 'mo-boy.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Andyconda
"Does anyone think Ali was sent out of the country to have an abortion?"

WHAT are you trying to do, give Delmar a HEART ATTACK?

ketjo

Red Cloud ....you remind me of a little boy I played with as a kid.....We'd play cowboys and Indians or soldiers or whatever....and if you got shot you lay down and pretend to die....Not him he would never lay down and die....You could jump him not him to the ground set on his belly and point your pretend gun between his eyes and shot him....and when you got up to continue playing he would jump up and yell...NA NA ! you missed me and run around again ...but if you did it he would scream bloody murder to to everybody that you won't play fair.....
Think I will start call you his nickname...." Willy the Whiner" who never play fair....

Andyconda

Love monday football..please dolphins dont look shotout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help this young woman

Wow Andylilpeen I am suprised you even know football exists! Clap clap Clap Hoorah!

help this young woman

Maddie
AndyLittlePeen is just doing his usual thing. First he throws out a rumor that is totally outrageous. Then over the next 2 days he will intermittently continue to repeat the rumor in various ways. Then by day 2 or so he will have said it enough times that he totally believes it!

help this young woman

Ketjo
I looked up your facelift bands. Not a bad idea. Better than the facelift results of Phyllis Diller or Joan Rivers. However Lindsay has her hair pulled back a lot of the time. The tape would be visible. Even on Dr. Phil the tape would have been visible on Dina.

ilovegossip

@red cloud,

No, I think most of us believe that Lindsay will continue to get bit parts, and be hired for her notoriety, not her acting. It's been happening for how many years now? She brings publicity to little known films (Liz and Dick/The Canyons) and is a parody in anything mainstream. I don't think that will stop.

What I don't believe is possible at this point in her career is for her to carry a big screen movie, as she has in the past. That career is long gone.

ilovegossip

Hey Andy, in case Miami starts stinking it up... The Bucs are looking good!!!

help this young woman

Andyconda

Rumor???
no its proven Ali has a penis
=====================================
AndyLilPeen
How would you know what a real man's peen looks like? You don't even function except on here or twitter! yeah I have to give it to you you have gotten the sitting on your azz beating up women all day on twitter and tabloid comment sections down to perfection.

magmax

Shemp's refrigerator box is in foreclosure.

magmax

The real question, Shemp, is how on earth would YOU know what a real man's peen looks like. You certainly don't have one yourself, no matter what your alleged gender is, and no real man would show you one.
The only one who may have shown you something is Red Cloud, as he is trying to seduce you, but that means you think a real peen looks like a martini olive.
Poor, poor little Shemp. The Stooge nobody liked.