Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

help this young woman

Maddie
don't you know he is employed doing interventions. he lives in a nice place in Florida but does not pay child support. There seems to be some patterns to him coming out of the woodwork.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm off to my nieces 21st B-day party, I'm leaving "YOU PEOPLE" (ode to FU) in charge of HELLp.

ketjo

She's tweeting pictures again....Doing kissy kissy's with a white poodle on free Lindsay facebook page....and dame thoses lips coming at me would scare me too.....LOL...got bows in her hair to match the doggies....LOL...

Skeptical

Did you guys know.. the longer you stay away from this sh*t, the more intolerable it becomes? Especially the eturd denial and delusion/trolling regurgitation stuff. It's an interesting phenomenon.

I got married to an incredible human being and went on an amazing honeymoon in Catalina last week, and didn't think about this sh*t a single time. And now that I'm back, I'm wondering why I bother.

Lindsay Lohan will die soon enough. And then everyone will have to find a new hobby anyway. I think I'll go find mine now.

I'll pop in occasionally, I'm sure. But I think I'm basically done. I can't tolerate the delusional child stalking celeb-worshippers. They seriously make me sick. They are repulsive and I must choose not to associate with that. It's not good for me, or anyone else for that matter. Associating with the mentally unstable and disturbed without being a paid therapist is quite simply bad for you.

All my homies -- You guys are f*cking funny and clever, and I really enjoyed "knowing" you folks a little bit.

Take care everyone.

Vorlon

Red Cloud
"gc,
If she does not get anything soon, I will change my moniker to Mister Stupid permanently. She will sign for Gotti either this month or next, and something else."

UPYOURS

ZEPHYR, you have mail. ROFLMAO. Its going to blow your mind, FFS.

UPYOURS

I am off to read a book, have fun all. Be sure and give the Eturds a pair of scissors to run with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

LLsez

L'Shana Tova!!

help this young woman

I can't believe Skeptical. He or she got married and went on a honeymoon and did not think of Lindsay! I would hope so! Even more pathetic that he/she had to come on and say so. Isn't it a given that we thing of our mate during a wedding. So sad he/she had to say they were leaving because of the Enablers not because he/she is a newlywed and was ....busy!!!

magmax

Well Shemp, as usual you missed Skep's real point in favor of whatever you could invent that appeals only to you. Here's why you didn't get it:
'A stupid person's perception of what an intelligent person says is never accurate, because the stupid person unconsciously translates what they hear into something that they can understand.'
You're inept.

ilovegossip

Amanda finally had her car impounded. Not sure that will teach her a lesson, though.

ilovegossip

WTH...Nicole is on the Amanda thread telling Amanda to check into Rehab "NOW". This, the same person who feels that Lindsay has never needed Rehab, was unfairly sent to jail, etc???

futmz

Lindsay got a standing ovation at Lady Ga Ga's party. Can Amanda do that? NO! Can the haters do anything? NO!!! Ha ha ha, the haters can't win!

Grandma Cracker

Interesting tweet from Lindsay......
`
Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far? +

Grandma Cracker

Oh, and another.........
`
Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress-night all*