Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Nikki

REPOST FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED HELL(P)

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, September 17, 2012, 6:00 AM.

Facebook

Twitter

StumbleUpon

Tumblr

Josiah Kamau/Josiah Kamau/BuzzFoto.com

Dina Lohan (l.) celebrated her 50th birthday with a rowdy crowd that included her daughter Lindsay.

Lindsay Lohan partied like it was her birthday on Saturday — because it was her mother’s.

According to the manager of Mio Posto in Hicksville, L.I., the 26-year-old “Liz & Dick” actress had “double vodka and club soda” during Dina Lohan’s 12-person 50th-birthday dinner.

The small but rowdy celebration comes on the heels of the mother of four being accused of being inebriated during a tease for an interview with Dr. Phil (the show will air today).

A source says the elder Lohan had wanted to spend her milestone birthday with “just family,” and while her five-time rehabbed daughter and son Michael were present (we’re told 18-year-old Ali is modeling in Korea), so were nine friends, mostly female. The group shared family-style platters of rice bowls, meatball marinara, fried calamari, baked lamb, pasta dishes, stuffed chicken, veal chops, shrimp a la crisp (a favorite of both Li-Lo and the birthday girl) and dessert platters, on tables set with roses and surrounded by balloons.

“She drank mixed drinks,” the manager tells us of Dina Lohan. “She had a few.”

While a spokesman for La Lohan says it’s a policy to not comment on things regarding family, Lindsay’s father Michael, who divorced Dina Lohan in 2007, felt otherwise.

“After finding out Dina was drinking in front of Lindsay on her birthday, not only do I think it’s pathetic, but obviously she doesn’t think what anyone thinks of her as a mother,” he told Confidenti@l. “It’s absolutely disgraceful that a mother would appear on Dr. Phil in the condition she was in and continue on the same path. Even more troubling is now she was drinking around and with Lindsay.”

The insider tells us Li-Lo’s mom considered having a grander celebration in New York City originally, but things “didn’t pan out.”

After dinner, we hear the Lohans took the party back to their private residence on Long Island to continue the festivities.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/lindsay-lohan-toasts-dina-50th-birthday-bash-long-island-dad-blues-booze-article-1.1161055#ixzz26k3SlXk7

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/14/dina-lohan-dr-phil-lindsay-lohan-not-drunk/#ixzz26kUR2XZp

Nikki

Hey HELL(P) I had another FUNTASTIC week-end. What did you'r LOSER asz do??? Surf the internet all week-end stalking storys about the Lowlife Lohans.

Nikki

Hey HELL(P) Im going to see the interveiw before you!!
Nah na na na na !!!

Vinsetta

No Help, she was not drinking 7-Up. Give me a bleeping break. I think we all know Lohan enough. Who are you enablers trying to sway? Take that crap over to X17. And right, Nikki, 86'ed from Gotti. 7-UP; that cracked me up. So she disguises her vodka straight up in water bottle and drinks double vodka tonics and disguises them as 7-UP's. GTFO! Classic alcoholic excuses. Lindsay would never not drink at a party, especially with that other drunk her mother.

help this young woman

Ummm. Nikki. You are screaming and cursing at the FAKE Help who is doing a great job BTW!

Vinsetta

"Living without regrets" I want a bumper sticker that says that. I think if I had her track record in life and blew 30 million I'd have some regrets. BTW, where is this house in California? Oh I know, she doesn't have one.

ketjo

Help !
Whether this was the real Help or the fake Help I have to say this.....
That was the most assinine statement you have said in 24 hours...."photoshopped by haters to make her look bad".. Photoshopped alright by people hired by Lohan Inc to make her look good...and the failed on this one..thats why is'nt not in the press pact...
So I suppose that someone photoshopped the lift tab behind her ear also.....Yes they did and photoshopped her hands to to make them look dirty and chipped up her nails and made her hair look straggly...
Sure went ot a lot of trouble didn't they...
Did you see the tweet photos with the doggie....? Dam dog looks like its frozen in fear at the glance of those hot pink soup coolers coming at her....UGH....

Vinsetta

Typical Lohan jealously. Why isn't she in jail????

NEWS/Lindsay Lohan vs. Amanda Bynes: LiLo Complains About Being Jailed While "Nickelodeon Star Has Had No Punishment"
by Bruna Nessif

It's the battle of the former child stars.
Amanda Bynes' recent run-ins with the police may remind some of another actress who has also dealt with the law (Hi, Lindsay Lohan!), but now LiLo is calling out what she believes is unfair treatment.
The latest troubles with Amanda Bynes
Lohan tweeted, "Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far? +," and then continued by saying, "These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress-night all*"
The tweets come shortly after news broke that Bynes— a few behind-the-wheel incidents lately —was pulled over and cited for driving with a suspended license Sunday morning, which ultimately got her car impounded.
What do you think of Lindsay's comment? Sound off in the comments!

LOL Darkrage commented on this page and got a -6 for his statement. Nutcase.

ilovegossip

The article didnt mention Cody being with them. Did Dina pick some type of celebration that wasnt appropriate for minors?

help this young woman

I love it that the fake help is helping help! LOL. BTW Nikki did you forget that I moved to NYC. Lots of cardboard boxes and free food in NYC

Mumra the Ever Living

New thread, and God is it a good one!!!

LLsez

@nomefaltaRocK LL forgot what she did wrong?Accidents&license suspension,DUIs,missed court appearances&drug tests,theft&probation violations

help this young woman

"Everyone has made poor choices or done something in their past that could possibly be labeled as "regrettable." But, think about it. The fact that you are now able to look back and realize that a mistake or mis-step occurred means you have learned a valuable lesson. Some of my choices may have landed me in unpleasant cir***stances, but experiencing these things certainly built my current character. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for those character-building situations. Mistakes are stepping stones to an evolving life. No need for you to sink into regret or despair -- keep your chin up."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
haters This is what LIndsay means by living without regrets and by her tweet. Spiritual healing is a part of recovery and I am glad she has found it.

uhokaythatwasdumb

... Actually, I can see both, because the media isn't as innocent as they claim. They've been known to edit pieces to make people look bad, but sometimes people use that excuse to get out of a mistake. Only the people involved know the truth and in the end, I don't think it matters.

LL'sSnatch

WOW! Time to start the Fisting Dina Dance Moves! Start out with Ride The Pony, the dance inspired by the beautiful and sexy Lindsay! Warm UP! Dance the Scratch and Sniff, the Lindsay dance to rid odors and itches!

Then get ready to Dance the Fisting Dina while she pulls the wool over Dr. Phil! Pump those fists! Dodge and weave! Mock outrage and disbelief! Then pound out Fisting Dina for the sake of the Rockettes, Mothers everywhere and of course to demonstrate respect for Family First!

Don't forget to hold your nose!

WOW! And thanks again for making me an International Sensation! Dog for Dinner!