Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I haven't seen the clip and I don't believe her. The first time I saw ever saw Dina on tv, I didn't know who she was and bitch was rambling in tweek speak.

If you have to 'tell' others what kind of person you are, you're not.

Jackie

LOL....how do they make you look drunk exactly?...did their open your mouth and put words in it? did their tell your how to gesture your body?PFFT

Andyconda

"I'm fine,Lindsay is fine,Nothing to see here..please watch my interview but dont pay attention to it,or remember what it looks like"
Damn she is trying to do Vulcan mind tricks on people.

Andyconda

I understand..she is trying to be out of the spot light and interviews make her nervous..
I cant say that with a straight face...
where oh where is JILL666 when we need her?
Is it time to take Hobie to home schooling or Rehab?

Andyconda

see what happens when you conceive kids with rotten eggs and Half a sperm due to drug use and alcohol abuse..you get off spring like the lohan kids.
lindsay should still be in a test tube

Andyconda

A sure fire to know if a lohan is on something is to see if they are still breathing.

Andyconda

telling the truth is not their strong suit..
Lindsay said she had Staggering pneumonia..but found enough energy to do massive coke at the Lady CaCa after party..
she went to bed early at 4am to help the recovery process..
so what ever comes out these peoples mouth is total BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <----for you red crud

Chuck D of Valpo

Lohans! Meet the Lohans!
They're your modern day messed up family!
From the town of New York,
They're now living in a place called misery.
Let's ride with the family down the street.
Drive up to every drug dealer they can meet.
When you're with the Lohan,
You will gag on a big old line.
You will smoke a doob every time.
You'll have a gay old time!
(With apologies to "The Flinstones"

bb

@andyconda - LOL, Jill/Chill/Thrill/Pill is Dina's nickname on Radar. Absolutely insufferable person and that's the nicest thing I can say.

Nikki

Jennifer Lawrence Disses Dina Lohan: ‘My Mom’s Like Her, But With Good Taste!’Jennifer Lawrence Disses Dina Lohan: ‘My Mom’s Like Her, But With Good Taste!’ 0 0

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 @ 04:00AM print it send it
Splash News / W Magazine - Tim WalkerBy Radar Staff

Dina Lohan isn’t getting any “mother of the year” votes from Jennifer Lawrence anytime soon!

The Hunger Games star, who stuns on the October 2012 Generation W cover of W magazine, takes a stab at Lindsay Lohan’s controversial momager, and RadarOnline.com has the details.

PHOTOS: Jennifer Lawrence’s Gorgeous Shoot For W Magazine

When asked whether she knew she had the coveted Hunger Games role when she attended the Oscar’s two years ago, the 22-year-old revealed an embarrassing ‘mom moment.’

“My mom talked about Hunger Games on the red carpet at the Academy Awards, which was something I had told her a million times not to do,” she explained.

“She’s like Dina Lohan! – but she has good taste.”

RadarOnline.com recently revealed that Jennifer, who is dating Nicholas Hoult, also took a stab at her Hollywood rival Kristen Stewart, telling her pals that she would never cheat with a married man.

Tim Walker photographed Jennifer for the sexy, high fashion spread

ketjo

I tell you what after looking at those photos from before the GaGa party last night and see how horrible she looked I can't wait to see her afterwards....
Looks like she has not been able to maintain those cheek and forehead botox and filler injections and the skin is started to sag really bad and she is getting the hollow eyed drug look that severe addicts get...
And she looks ...."dirty" ...her pitefully thin hair whats left of it is dirty and shiney while the rest even pulled back is dull and stringy looking....and look at her makeup...that pink lipstick has to be painted on a good 1/4 inch outside the line of her lips to make them look bigger cause she hasn't be able to get them plumped up and they are sagging...pretty soon shes going have a mouth like that Jabba the Hut creature on Star Wars....

Zach Swan

If anyone still wonders why Lindsay Lohan is such a disaster at life, there is your definitive answer.

Andyconda

10% of the people on here need to go get a Cat Scan.you have fallen down a severely bumped your head.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Just imagine how drunk DUIna will be tomorrow, since tomorrow is her 50th birthday.

That interview was probably one of her more sober moments... Maybe she meant to say she wasn't AS drunk as usual.

Adam

i dont think she was drunk, but i think this attitude and character shows exactly why lindsay is the way she is - they just dont care and dont see any wrongs and laugh everything off. I think they both need to wake up