Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Nikki

celebitchy‏@celebitchy

On CB: Did Lady Gaga offer to pay Lindsay Lohan’s $46,000 Chateau Marmont bill? http://bit.ly/R3bPxP

Good riddance!

Maybe Dinasaur wasn't lying about being drunk? She's probably completely toasted on all the pills supplied by her thief of a druggy daughter.

If she's sober then she's seriously brain damaged.

barney

Dina and Lindsay are both Drunken drug addicts who don't know how to tell te truth.What a fun and memorable experience it would be to do them as a Mother/Daughter team.

Firefly

I hope Dina wasn't driving after that interview. For someone that says she was not drinking or on drugs she did a pretty good impersonation of one. I for one would not want to be on the same roads as that not drunk person. (rolling eyes)

Stella

I hope she was drunk because if she was sober...I'm really worried.

laffnbear

Deny,deny,deny.

STFUP

She was either drunk or she got into Lindsay's stash.
I agree that she's the worst mother ever - though Kris Jenner comes a VERY close 2nd.
She in total denial about what a mess Lindsay's life is - and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if she is stealing from Lindasy too - not that there's much left to seal after all the legal fees...

Andyconda

Not only do People steal,Lie,an Fck strangers on AMBIEN, with out being aware..ambien now causes scheduled interviews to have editing problems...
And Filtty actions.

ketjo

The Free Lindsay Facebook page has most oe pictures you want to see...and the most photoshopped portait shot I've ever seen...its the big one on top of the list with 7,197 count or something like that...

ketjo

You only have to look at that still shot above to see that she is high on something...she has that glassy eyed out of focus look on her face....and Dr Phil would have jumped on that like a Chicken on a Junebug....
That is one Exploiter getting exploited by a even bigger better Exploiter....LOL
He played her good and she let him...Facetime and Money thats what its about in Lohan Incs world....

Andyconda

"Dina you looked as sober as a Judge,that interview looked great...your friend Nick Nolti"

LLsez

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan
Call me Phil we can speak lush to Doctor ......

5Louie

Who cares what doctor would interview a drunk? On his talk show !! Maybe Phil needs Doctor Drew ? Maybe

Joan K

Anybody with eyes and ears can tell this "B" is smashed. Another thing when someone lies or is drinking too much it shows up as very red in the face and chest area and she was on fire. No wonder her dumb azz daughter acts the way she does, like Mother, like daughter.

Me

I don't drink but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out whether or not this woman was drunk, or at least on SOMETHING. SHE WAS FLYING HIGHER THAN A 747!!!!!