Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Ih8Taxes

Something tells me there is a tragedy lurking on the horizon for the Lohan clan.

dreamon

Actually, It's really obvious from this where Lindsay get's all her speech mannerisms.

Get help girls.

billy

Like mother like daughter.... what a waste....

Deadpool23

please it wasnt the editing that made you look out of it, it was that xanax ****tail you had before doing the interview.

Nikki

@ Andy, look at the poll now..LMFAO!

Dina Lohan -- wasted?

91%

Total Votes: 19,400

StarryStarryNight

she looks like an old (drunk) mare wearing a really cheap wig.

Andyconda

Shw is as Sober as RED CRUD on a Tuesday morning...after cologne goes on sale

STFUP

It's clear to see why Lindsay hangs with her mother and tries to keep her father out of her life.
Dina totally enables Lindsays issues - and even gets high with her.
Michael, on the other hand, while no prize himself, is always pointing this out and Lindsay doesn't like that.
Not by much, but Michael is the better parent. Dina is just a drunk/stoned mess, just like her has-been daughter.

Nikki

Stevin Schreck‏@StevinRex

Whatever Lindsay Lohan was on tonight was perf, because she was sweet as pie. We discussed Liz and Dick and she said gagas party was boring.

Boring because she was limited by security. The guy that tweeted this tweet is a drug addict. "Stick Fingers" probably F'ed him so he would tweet this tweet.

STFUP

I believe she wasn't drinking - but how many Xanax or Valiums or other pills had she popped? She's totally wasted. It's quite obvious.

seamus

"It is all just a big misunderstanding" should the Lohan famliy slogan.Did Dr. Phil still have his watch and wallet after this interview?

jag26281

Uh... I hope she was drunk. Unless there's such thing as late onset retardation.

CJ

Dina, you were either drunk, high or you're crazy as a loon. As much as I don't like Dr. Phil, it probably wasn't a good idea to attempt to put him down on camera...you'll loose that fight every time cause you're just not bright enough.

CAM

I'm going to have to DVR this one ... from that 1 minute clip - its totally understandable where Lindsey gets her "denial" gene from ....

Andyconda

" JUST A LITTLE CHARDONNAY,WHAT OF IT?