Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Andyconda

Right now Dina is looking at the poll going "WOOHOO, people do believe me"

LL'sSnatch

WOW! Fans of the beautiful and sexy Lindsay have made me Famous! Thank You!

See me on Today this morning! Practice your dance moves! Do the Ride the Pony! Do the Scratch and Sniff! Do the Fisting Dina!

WOW! BIG Dance on Monday! Let's do the Fisting Dina!

Phishie from Philly

I wasn't drunk! I was stoned. She looks a lot like Chelsea Handler. Doesn't she?
The real Phishie from Philly

bb

Hey Dina, forget Jill or Chill , your handle should be either SHILL, PIG SWILL OR OVER THE HILL.

Karmagal

Oh I believe that she was NOT drunk.. She was WASTED on XANAX or some other drug. Shame on DR for letting that interview continue. Its NO WONDER Linds is a total disaster.

Firefly

"Look at you, you're in your little tie and little shoes," Dina says to Dr. Phil, while slumping over the sofa and slurring her words.
~
Dina was just assessing if there was anything to steal. Since they knew that Momma taught Lindsay everything she knows they locked up anything of value on the set. Not seeing anything of worth She looked Phil over to see if there was a watch or something she could use. Sizing Phil up she realized that nothing Phil had on was to her liking because it would not fit. Everything was too small.

bb

Hahaha - Dina wasn't drunk or high, Chris Brown's tattoo is an innocent traditional Mexican sugar skull, Ali is a HEALTHY AND GORGEOUS supermodel and Lindsay's face in absolutely NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM resembles a quadruple chinned balloon.

MsRita

You should go to rehab so you can be a better Mother to your kids.

Andyconda

To red Clouds standards Dina was perfectly able to operate heavy machinery..
and should be allowed to take care of the elderly and babys

mandpgrl

She is only on the show for more publicity,and dr oprah,i mean dr phil doing it for ratings lol

Firefly

New Thread!

dtravis

Why are we even hearing from this woman. Her only claim to fame is spitting on of todays most useless skanks from her loins. Who should care if she even exists, much less drunk?

WatcherOne

All I hear is Bobby Hill saying, "What are you talking about"?!

LLsez

NEEDS reposting:
(List courtesy of WHERE ARE ALL THE REAL CELEBRITIES)
______________________________________
Top Ten Reasons Why Dina Lohan looked out of it during her Dr. Phil Interview:

"The couch was crooked."

"I took an Ambien before the interview"

"The dog ate my script"

"I'm fine. Lindsay's fine"

"The lightening was bad"

"Dr Phil was out to get me"

"It wasn't me, it was the Black Lady"

"I hid my real personality in a T-Shirt cuz I thought Dr. Phil was gonna steal it."

"There was no finger food"II

"I'm a lying, pathetic piece of schit."

Just Karen

Like Mother, like daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!