Honey Boo Boo's Dad

On Crutches

After 4-Wheeler Accident

9/14/2012 11:40 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
Exclusive Details

0914_sugar_bear_honey_booboo_SplashHoney Boo Boo's papa Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson got himself a boo boo of his own yesterday... busting up his foot in a freak "mud boggin'" accident ... TMZ has learned.

For you city folk out there -- "mud boggin'" is basically when you take an off-road vehicle and race it through the mud. It's pretty awesome ... in a redneck sorta way.

Sugar Bear was boggin' his ATV at the time of the accident -- it's unclear if Sugar Bear broke any bones in the wreck ... but he was spotted rockin' a fresh pair of crutches outside of his Georgia home yesterday.

BTW -- nice pants.

Of course, an accident was bound to happen -- Sugar Bear and his buddies get up to some pretty insane ATV shenanigans ... just check this clip.

091412_honey_launch

Honeys Booboo

That poor redneck married a Bean Bag with eyes.
I say this was a suicide attempt.

sidithers

Man she's so hot

Lola

First, the family did not give this child the nickname Honey Boo Boo. That came from some outsider associated either with tv or the pageant or something else. Their nickname for her is Smoochie. Second, if this was a rich Hollywood family, nobody would blink that they are not married (Kourtney Kardashian, Selma Blair, Kate Hudson, Angelina/Brad, etc, etc, etc) and have a child. Third, if he were a millionaire playboy and injured himself in some feat of daring-do, he'd be applauded as a "real man," a risk taker, a hero. Fourth, most of you on here come off as small-minded, cruel bullies who parade their prejudices and stereotypes and ignorance proudly. Fifth, how many of you who toss out the banjo-playing stereotype so freely have ever tried to play a banjo and can? Sixth, I never heard banjo music on this show. Seventh, the theme from Deliverance is a great piece of music. Can you play it? I can.

Troy

The fact that this can even be considered entertainment is pathetic. This country is going down the toilet.

wendy

I like these guys, they are a close family, I don't think the mom is as dumb as people say, she's an extreme couponer and is able to get her kid in pageants which is expensive. these are country people, alot different than california, not obsessed about wt, purses, cars,I think it angers alot of people that they are actually with their life style, and now they are cashing in but I don't think it will stop them from eating road kill

BB not bb

I like their style. His pants match his hair. Don't laugh.

BB not bb

Hey I love banjo music but they don't do that on this show. That is for hillbillies and these people might be more like rednecks. They grow on you though. They are funny and quaint. Also don't make fun of his pants, they match his hair.

I like to see something different and these people sure are different.

LK

SOME1 PLS TEACH THIS MOTHER HOW 2 COOK & PREPARE HEALTHIER MEALS THEY R NOT POOR ANYMORE SO THEY CAN AFFORD 2 EAT RIGHT
SISH SHE CAN EVEN GROW SOME FRESH VEGGIES

Toilethead

What a dumbass.

Joan K

I bet the only reason the people who are saying this family is so wonderful is because it makes them feel better about themselves. The ones who love this "SHOW" so much are laughing at them not with them.

PokerStar

Who is pissing of the Kartrashian's with their new-found fame? I'll take Honey Boo-Boo for $1,000 Alex.

I would love it if Honey Boo-Boo knocked them off the air and stole their thunder. One time !!!!

DJ

As much as I love tmz, cast and creator, WHY must you dish daily on these white trash? I can't even believe people actually watch the HBB show! I'd rather watch Jerry Springer.

fargone

Thanks for the update tmz. Please advise when he takes his next dump.

Denese

No helmet or roll bar either I see. Didn't Ozzy Osbourne do this same thing and almost break his neck once?

Babydoll0630

They are white trash.....not redneck. Rednecks are better than white trash. LMAO.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments