Kim & Kourtney Kardashian

Closing In On

$6 Million Miami Pad

9/14/2012 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0914_kim_kardashian_house_launch_v2You're looking at the $6 million Miami mansion that Kim and Kourtney Kardashian will most likely call home for the next three months while filming their next spin-off show, TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ ... crew members have been tasked with finding a home for the K-squad while they shoot their upcoming reality show "Kim and Kourtney Take Miami."

If you didn't watch the first "Kardashian" spin-off in Miami ... Khloe and Kourt  stayed in hotels during their stay ... because they're swanky and awesome.

But this time around, Kourt -- a mother of 2 -- decided she wants to be in a house ... a really big house.

We're told ... the front-runner is the $5.8-million-dollar Mediterranean style MANSION pictured above ... which boasts 6 bedrooms, 6 1/2 baths ... over 5,000 square feet ... a pool ... AND an attached dock with room for a 100' boat.

Which they totally need.

Sources say they are considering other places, but at this point, it would be a shock if they didn't wind up in this place.

Bob

I really need to make a sex tape so I can become famous too ! I wonder if that's how Honey Boo Boo's parents did it too? If so, I never want to see it !

TJ

This insipid family has taken Miami and taken the public- what else is there left to take?????

Lola

I do think they should make a "spin off" with the Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo and family all living together in one big mansion. Like some freakish wife-swap show where they put opposites together. And June gets to call at least half the shots. I think Bruce and Sugar Bear would get along just fine, as they both seem like reasonable fellows. So, there's your real show, if you want ratings.

Jodi

I never understood what it meant when their spin offs are listed as "taking over". First it was NY and now Miami. What exactly are they taking over? I stopped watching their shows but I wish someone could answer that question.

Trooper Tom

Sh!t here we go again with more nonsense about this pack of whores

t

Will Kim and Kanye be making a sex tape here??

LK

I DON'T WANT 2 BRING ANY BAD LUCK ON ME 4 SAYING THIS
Y CAN'T KIM DIE IN SOME PLANE CRASH OR SOMETHG ?

COME ON ILLUMINATI OR SOME OTHER POWERS MAYBE GOD ??? SOME1 PLZ LMAO !!!

I am Spartacus

Is that the garage or pool house because that doesn't look like a Mansion to me. And TMZ and the Whores aka Kardashians would like you to think they bought this place but really the production company rented it for 3 months.

No different than MTV renting out the Jersey Shore house. But they want you to think they can print their own money because they're rich and fabulous when really people would be lining up for days to get a chance to spit in their face.

LK

I DON'T KNOW AN1 THAT WATCHES THERE SHOWS
THEY GOTTA B FUDGING THE RATING
THEY NEVER PUT ANY GD SHOWS ON WHEN THEY R ON SO THEY TRY & MAKE IT THE ONLY THG ON 2 WATCH IN THAT TIME SLOT NOT 2 MENTION HOW THE FLOOD THE E CH WITH RERUNS OF THEM

Tim

It better have extra wide hallways to fit those Lardassian butts.

nisiek

Another tiring KMZ story, it is obvious Pimp Mamma's checks clear on Friday, it is embarrassing

LK

KIM K 4 PREZ !!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!

PLS NO HATERS I'M ONLY JOKING
SHE IS JUST AS BAD AS THE 2 GUYS RUNNING RIGHT NOW
MAYB KRIS CAN WHORE OUT THE COUNTRY & GET IT OUT OF DEBT !!! LOL

She's baaaack

The Cubans are just going to love having those monkeys ruining the neighborhood.

t

and in other news, Mike Walters is whacking off to pictures of OctoMom....Harvey, how much do you get paid to be on the Kartrashian's payroll???

Phishie from Philly

I hope their new miami neighbors are straight up poor white trash as*holes that own 20 **** ado ado ado roosters that quack at the crack of dawn. WORD!
Phishie from Philly