Lattimer from 'The Program'

I GOT MY DOGS BACK!!!

9/14/2012 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091412_andrew_brinairsky_launch
"The Program" star Andrew Bryniarski has finally reunited with his 25 beloved puppies -- after animal cruelty charges against the actor were dropped yesterday, TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Santa Monica police arrested Bryniarski last weekend, claiming he had left 25 starving dogs unattended in a mobile home that smelled like urine.

But yesterday, the charges were dropped because the dogs all checked out "healthy and happy" ... as Bryniarski had insisted from the beginning, claiming he was raising the dogs for adoption.

Bryniarski picked up his dogs moments ago at the Santa Monica Animal Shelter, where they had been staying since his arrest, and the emotional reunion was all caught on tape.

Check out the footage ... it's adorable.

Phishie from Philly

You it your dogs back now you can get your career back?
The real Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

You got your dogs back now you can get your career back?
The real Phishie from Philly

NazareneChristopher

Now he has to go home and smack his wife in the eye and drank a six pack of bear Yeee haaaa

nh

Those dogs look healthy and happy, and he seems genuinely thrilled to have them back. What a shock to have been arrested for animal cruelty when he's a real animal advocate...

Arcadia Rink

Congratulations on getting your dogs back and for the outstanding job you are doing taking care of them. Best wishes!

Sonja

I'll admit it, I thought puppy mill/animal hoarder situation. Glad I was wrong and all has worked out for him and the dogs.

Santo

Now I remember where I've seen this guy. He was Christopher Walken's son (I know, weird) in Batman Returns.

Proud2bBlack

Why not take in 25 human beings and make their life a little better. Too many people love their damn animals more than humans. We were put on this earth to help each other, animals were created to survive on their own.

Mary

Somebody, somewhere actually took a case on its merit and did the right thing? Wow.
It's a good thing he's doing. Godspeed.

I am Spartacus

He's been in a lot of things including all the 90s classic football movies, he was in Batman Returns, The Program, Any Given Sunday, Necessary Roughness, Higher Learning and he was Leatherface in the newer Texas Chainsaw Massacres.

mel

This is just sad. If people are abusing their pets then animal control do your job. If they are not leave them the hell alone. I can sympathize with this story. I raise shihtzu. I only have 8 and animal control came out with pd like there was some sort of abuse. I went in and got my vet bills. All my pets had been spayed and neutered. Were fat and healthy plus well groomed. Only thing was that two of them needed booster shots which I got the next day. But it was a big ordeal & when I think of it it pisses me off. Good luck to this guy on getting his babies back.

Rob

he should be on Sons of Anarchy..
they could even poke fun at his love of little dogs, and make it part of his character.

Latch Johnson

He was a beast in the program. Now he looks like he needs to be put down.

TypicalGrrrl

"...raising the dogs for adoption"???
One raises dogs to sell.
One adopts dogs in need.
Dude's an irresponsible breeder at the best and a mill-on-wheels at worst.

J

Hi haters--he's a cool dude-yes I have met him and sometimes even hang with him at concerts or in Hollywood-he's probably working more than you trolls posting negative stuff--he's rescuing dogs-- If anyone has a problem with that-get a life-start by trying to doing something good-like him

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments