« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Ex

I'm Not Mad at Him

For Beating Me

9/15/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0914-josie-harris-floyd-mayweather
The woman Floyd Mayweather Jr. beat in front of their children is a forgiving soul, claiming she no longer holds a grudge and wants to bury the hatchet.

Josie Harris tells us, she and Floyd are trying to put their fighting past behind them so they can raise their three kids in a stable environment.

You'll recall ... Floyd was popped back in 2010 after Josie accused him of striking her "multiple times in the head with his fist" and then threatening to kill her. Josie and Floyd's children were present.

Floyd later pled guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence and served two months in jail.

Now Josie says, "S**t happens. I'm not mad at him at all ... I love Floyd to death."

She adds, "[Floyd] loves his kids and is a great father. He would never do anything like that again ... I'm sorry the situation happened ... now we will just progress and start over and move forward together."

Sounds familiar ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rico Suavy

He was just trying to tune up for his next fight.

Joe

Of course she isn't mad at him. That's how it is done in the black community. They cheat on their women. They call them hoes. They beat them. And the girls want them more. Personally, I just don't understand it.

Truth

DOUCHE BAG MUST OF UPPED THE CHILD SUPPORT. MONEY ALWAYS BUYS SILENCE. #TRUTH!!

NameNotImportat

The whore should have never cheated. How else will she learn? All Floyd did was "reboot' the system. When he hit her in the head, now she understands.

Vince

I'm sure the millions of dollars he makes per fight had no influence at all on her. With Chad Johnsons ex, she'd still be with him if this was 5 yrs ago and he was still a top receiver. Since he wont play again there won't be any more big NFL checks, so of course the broads gonna hit the road. Gotta love gold diggers.

ratbag

She is delusional. She thinks it's okay that a professional boxer hits her in front of her kids. Great role models for her kid. Women as punching bags. Men as outta control abusers.

verlinda

I hate women like this. Next time I hope you beats your dumb ass into a coma. No woman deserves to be hit by a man...especially a professional boxer

SONIAFROMCYPRESSAVEBX

HIS BEHIND SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME TREATMENT AS CHAD ..THIS MAN HAND ARE LETHAL WEAPONS, HE COMMITTED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ABUSE AND CHILD ABUSE DO TO THE FACT THE CHILDREN WERE PRESENT..SMDH!

SONIAFROMCYPRESSAVEBX

InTheKnow

Hello, Josie. Welcome to the battered woman syndrome. You are now entering Phase I. That's the "He's really a good man, it's MY fault I deserved it, he's sorry and it won't happen again" phase. Good luck as you travel this road. So there are no surprises, I'll tell you how this ends. Behind door number 1: "I GOT THE HELL OUT AND AWAY FROM HIM. 2. The hospital ER knows you by first name and you tell your friends you "walked into a door" or 3: You end up dead. Choose wisely, my dear. Your children are watching.

DaveT

Josie Harris about her book:
"It’s a book about my relationship with Floyd, our relationship was very passionate with an incredible love but it was volatile------We tried running each other over with cars, pulling guns on each other----Crazy s***! We were extremely possessive of each other and I tell it ALL in the book!"
---
Woman who tries to run over her husband a victim? Gun puller is a victim? :D
As with most domestic violence situations...the violence was *mutual* but the man gets all the negative attention and blame.

Kevin

Damn ******s lol

CriticXtreme

It's amazing how money is the verbal equivalent to saying shut the eff up! A lot of these broads lie about being beat so now she can wipe her wounds with stacks of $100 bills instead a welfare card. Also, her making this statement cancels her appearance on Oprah.

john

Read: I cant make more than $ 9.00 dollars per hour on my own, so I'll take an occasional beating and jeopardize my kids for a bigger paycheck. LOOSERS!!

Nobrows

She said she loves him to death? It might work out that way. Let's hope he can control himself in the future.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments