Honey Boo Boo

'Signs' Autographs for Fans

9/15/2012 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915-honey-boo-boo-infAlana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson signed autographs for fans before enjoying a night of fun with her whole family (and a bodyguard) at The Fun Zone in Milledgeville, Georgia.

Seriously. That happened.

Hollywierd_gurl

We cannot blame the child. This is her "normal", and she doesn't know differently. I'm sad to see her on TV, and I hope the show doesn't go on for too long. I see a young Anna Nicole in the making.

BSweet

This is a sad joke.

SLOSteve

The are pre-signed. She's just handing photos out.

Jesse

I was going to bitch and complain that I don't think she should be famous, but you know what, at least shes taking the time to give back to her fans. How many adult celebrities can you say would do the same?

bring back recent posts

...I LOVE this little girl and get a huge kick out of the show..I wish TLC would take them on bigtime and make sure she gets private tutoring and the opportunity too make millions!!!!!!!!!...and film it all along the way....wonder when her cute sayings will be TRADEMARKED!....hope they have a good honest agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich

Now does anyone in CFS recognize child abuse????

bring back recent posts

.....Hey...the KKK will be a half billion dollar empire within the next few years ..no doubt...WHY can't Honey BOO and family get the chance at making all that money for being nothing but " reality stars"....nothing stays the same...and people like change...I can c a Honey Boo Boo clothing line, trademark industry in time for XMAS..prolly too late for Halloween...but ya never know...and on and on...not too mention watchin her grow with this family..same as the Gosselin's...as in PUT THEM ALL ON A ROAD TRIP...this is not ending...just praying for honest LAWYERS/AGENTS/ACCOUNTANTS...well...there in lays the REAL PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!11

Lola

Executive producer Lauren Lexton rejects accusations that the show is exploiting the family or playing on stereotypes. The show has been so popular, she said, because the family members clearly love each other and strike a chord with the audience.

"They seem outrageous, but then once you get to know them, you really relate to them and like them," she said.

Shannon declined to disclose how much TLC is paying them for each episode, saying only, "We are very well compensated." But the money isn't going toward lavish purchases and is instead divided into equal trusts for each of the four kids, she said. The family still lives on the money Shannon's partner, Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, makes from his job in the nearby chalk mines and has no plans to move from the modest house they lived in before the show, Shannon said.

Proud2bBlack

At the end of the day, she's still a child. Please be kind. She didn't choose her parents. And quite frankly it's not her fault she was born into this family. Again, she's still an innocent child.

Peacefulezfeelin

We were there today! I waited in line for hours with my 3 year old daughter for the chance to meet our idol. Honey Boo Boo is famous now and I hope my daughter grows up to be just like her. After all, being famous is everything.

Clay F. Peters

Her parents should be arrested for child abuse. My god, who does this to their child????

tamara

Anything that dims the spotlight on those annoying Trashians is fine with me. In fact I hope Boo Boo is the beginning of other reality shows where the characters aren't a bunch of egotistical spiders!

wasted days and wasted nights

I don't know nothin' 'bout no Honey Boo Boo, but this lil' gal looks like she just pulled a week of overnights at the truck stop coffee shop. Let her get some sleep and leave her alone. And leave us alone, all the television people making money off Honey Boo Boo.

Butterfly

MY GOD! What's with the circles under this child's eyes? Are her parents working her to death for their own selfish reasons as evidenced by the mother proudly bragging about how much money they are making and referring, to the public, as "hatred and jealousy." When does Child Protective Services step in to investigate this little girl's home life and atmosphere and, above all, sleep.

voiceofreason

CMT has a myriad of redneck shows! As well as TLC, A&E, Discovery and the History channel! I love me some Duck Dynasty! I think everyone should relax and just be entertained! If you do not like the content, then read a book!