Kate Middleton

Just Hanging Out

9/15/2012 5:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915-price-william-kate-middleton-a22Kate Middleton and hubby Prince William took their minds of the Duchess' topless photo scandal by scaling a giant tree yesterday during their trip to Sabah, Borneo.

The royal couple have been touring Southeast Asia, having previously visited Malaysia and Singapore.

Having already been published in France, an Italian gossip magazine Chi says they too plan to publish the infamous topless pics. The royal family, having already sued the French mag, is mulling their legal options should Chi go through with their plan.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Yeah well I've seen her breasts now, so who cares about climbing a stupid tree? Her breasts are all I can think about when I see her photo ha ha ha

buddy

It must be tough wearing those clothes...she can't show off Diana's ring!!

EastCoastChopper

You know...A person must rejuvenate after a busy holiday - hence the perpetual holiday of the British Royals.

Holiday is Brit speak for vacation.

D

Check his package............

marknyc

there are "things" you don't do like farting in a restaurant or pizzeria, things you just don't do, just don't. pictures of Kate topless are one of those things. I didn't like it . and bravo to TMZ for not publishing the material. But maybe Berlusconi didn't like the Queen's loud complaints when he called Obama out loud while posing for pictures. Maybe that's why... Understandable but why using Kate for his personal vendetta?

ruletheworld

Sabah, Borneo is in Malaysia. How come TMZ editors have no clue of non-US people, places or things....

CMS80

I'm like wow...tmz readers are condescending, shallow, and not nice! These are adorable pics of the coupl and they appear to be happy!

Map Mat Map

TMZ,, Sabah IS part of the Borneo Island yes, but Sabah is part of the country Malaysia!!! you addressed it as though borneo is a country and they have left malaysia and singapore already.. (Borneo is an island comprising states from 3nations: Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei..) gotta get the geography rite..

Cricket

I saw a video of this part of their trip, it looked awesome! It looked like so much fun. The Borneo rainforests are gorgeous. I've been, but not like that. Also, I love Kate, she's wonderful and I hope this mess blows over soon.

Babydoll0630

They've already been married a year.........LET THEM BREATHE.

Wife

She was not behaving badly, but enjoying time with her spouse in private. How would we feel if someone photographed our intimate moments with our wife or husband! Personally, I'd feel raped! I say boycott those mags who choose to publish these pictures.

Chris

I have a new respect for William. (And I have to say that I'm a little turned on by this photo. I like Harry's photos too).

Sparky

I find it weird that every time a sex pic comes out of these guys or Harry, the next thing ya know their doing heroic stuff, Harry's taking on the Taliban single handed and these two are repelling from trees and saving the rain forests. Some PR guy they have!

Someone

Kate, you are one of the strongest people the world has ever witnessed. Let the media and people out there say and do what they want, as long as you have Will by your side, you are gonna be fine. They are a bunch of greedy people.

Seldombinlaid

Are they trying to out spend the Obamas on vacations?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments