'American Idol'

Judges List Official,

Randy Jackson Survives

9/16/2012 7:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0916_american_idol_instagram
Randy Jackson
's stay of execution is confirmed -- he will remain a judge on the 12th season of "American Idol" ... officially joining Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban.

As TMZ reported, "Idol" producers locked down Jackson after talks with Enrique Iglesias fizzled out.

Mariah was the first the sign her deal, with Minaj and Urban signing on the dotted line just in the last few days.

"Idol" host Ryan Seacrest tweeted a photo of himself with the judges (see above), writing, "It's official, your new #IdolJudges are @MariahCarey, @NickiMinaj, @KeithUrban & @Yo_RandyJackson!"

Told you.

drnimrod

Minaj looks like a clown would on an acid trip. How in the hell is she so popular???

Timoteo

Lol at the racist comments on here. I love how people say blacks always bring up the race card YET when I come here it's always some white person who wants to make some negative comment about blacks. People love to talk so much trash online but don't say jack in real life. Continue hiding behind your computers :') I don't care how many "hate" comments i get it's the truth..

Also atleast Nicki Minaj is useful, she knows the music industry and how to help the contesants perform live in front of people, Ellen Degeneres was the most useless judge of all time but now people want to stop watching? You don't like how there's 2 & 1/2 blacks on the show now? Sad that white people don't run the world anymore? :( Get used it.

KicksandGiggles

It must be 1 of three things for Randy:
1. Incredibly stupid
2. Mega debt
3. Low Self Esteem
I would have invited AI to my hind parts and took my already earned millions and hit the bricks!

janet

Talk about beating a dead horse. How many of the same shows can you have with just different names?

These people aren't stupid. It's easy money.

Michelle

Outside of Randy this is going to be a hot mess. This is the first year I probably won't watch. I don't want to see either of those - uh, ladies?

diane

Really? Nicki menaj? She has been a "singer' for like 5 minutes. She sucks. She cant sing. She cant rap? She is NO AMERICAN IDOL! But I guess its American to teach our little girls that the use of the word ***** and dressing like a tranny hooker is American. I will NOT watch American Idol ever again.

me in Canada

who cares! does anyone even watch this stupid **s show anymore.

Timoteo

Lol @ the racist tmzers who hide behind their computers. The Double Standards.. when Nicki Minaj is added everyone wants to stop.. atleast she KNOWS the music business & can help contestants with that. You don't have to sing to not know how to help someone perform better in front of an audience. Ellen Degeneres was the most wasteful judge in the shows history but now people want to complain?

Why because theres 2 and a half blacks on the show? People say blacks bring up the race card but everytime I come here it's a white person that always wants to say something negative and that's a fact. I don't care how many "hates" I get.

dav12

maybe it is time fo this show to end it is not like they are producing stars anymore

Truth

Hell, when could Paula Abdul ever sing? Having her judge singing was like a dumb guy hosting Jeopardy. AI was a joke from day one.

Zarley

This show is as important as another Kim K. tweet.I will never watch that farce AI again .

Kim

I will NOT be watching these losers

Joe

HAPPY LAST SEASON. WHO IS ADVISING YOU? MINAJ HAS NO TALENT AND APPEALS TO NO ONE YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER WITH A LOTTERY OF THE POPULATION. YOUR TIME HAS PASSED....GOODBYE!.

wnt2kno

Keith Urban is a great addition - he was good on the auzzie Voice. The rest? not so sure...

Simone

Who in the heck is the "BUD BUNDY" dweeb in the photo?

And that judging panel is an epic FAIL.