'Teen Mom' Star

Hits a BONG

9/17/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Teen Mom Star Catelynn Lowell Hits a BONG"Teen Mom" star Catelynn Lowell -- the girl who gave her baby up for adoption on the show -- got into some serious HIGH jinks this summer, ripping a massive bong at a party with friends.

The photo -- obtained by TMZ -- tells the story.  It was snapped last month at a friend's get-together in Michigan -- showing Catelynn in rolled up jeans, igniting some sizable glassware ... and taking a big ol' hit.

Catelynn could've been the one "Teen Mom" star who ever appeared responsible and smart.

Past tense.

Catelynn's manager, who said he could not "confirm the validity" of the photo, tells TMZ, "Like many other young adults, Catelynn, at times, struggles with making the best decisions for her health and career. As her manager, I have strongly advised her to exercise good judgment at all times. She must learn from her mistakes. This will serve as a teachable moment in her development as a young woman."

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Angie Wheeler

I want this to Catelynn. My heart went out to you in every show. I am not a cryer, but you and your story made my heart ache for you. I was in your shoes when I was a teen. I want to be a support to you. Some one who you can call and just vent, or seek my advice, or just cry, laugh or talk. I admire you. You are a strong woman and I am praying for you daily. You are an incredible woman Catelynn, I think your boyfriend is a good guy. I wonder if there is a retreat for dads where he can go and express his feelings with other guys. I love you Catelynn. Email me...mamarambo64@hotmail.com
Angie Wheeler

jax

so what Miley Cyrus was hitting a bong.. every trys it... and shes not raising a child so whats the big deal she was responsible enough to see that her child deserved better than what she had and gave her a better life she deserves to bee a teen and make mistakes now.

Tiffany

does she get jail time for this(like Black people do) or rehab(like whites do?).

Aleisha

He gives an rats ass if she is smoking. It's her life and her choice so leave her the hell alone. Geez so quick to judge anyone.

samm

So ****ing what if she is hitting a bong. You people make it seem as if weed is the worst drug in the world. NO it is not. I have never seen someone die from it. she is a great person. just because she likes weed doesnt make her any different of a person. leave her be.

brittany

Who cares! Its weed!!! nothing wrong with smoking weed every once in awhile leave her alone!

luckycharym

If the parents who adopted your daughter are smart, they will cut all ties with you. (and yes, they can) You have put yourself in a manner that is unjust in the eye of the law, and as a fit parent. I am kinda shocked they kept you two in her life at all, with both your parents a prime example of people who should not have children. Move on and let your daughter finally have a life.

luckycharym

P.S. Thats her mom sitting next to her. See what I am saying. Two peas in a bong.

FahQ

It's weed. I know responsible parents with good jobs who smoke weed... Oh wait, she gave her daughter up for adoption. Leave the girl alone. There isn't a single social class on the face of this planet that doesn't have weed smokers, alcoholics, or heavy drug users. Just ask Rush Limbaugh. That fat-ass junkie is a rich, conservative republican.

Lollipop

"massive bong"? i think you mean small bong, but yeah okay, sure...

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12