'Teen Mom' Star

Hits a BONG

9/17/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Teen Mom Star Catelynn Lowell Hits a BONG"Teen Mom" star Catelynn Lowell -- the girl who gave her baby up for adoption on the show -- got into some serious HIGH jinks this summer, ripping a massive bong at a party with friends.

The photo -- obtained by TMZ -- tells the story.  It was snapped last month at a friend's get-together in Michigan -- showing Catelynn in rolled up jeans, igniting some sizable glassware ... and taking a big ol' hit.

Catelynn could've been the one "Teen Mom" star who ever appeared responsible and smart.

Past tense.

Catelynn's manager, who said he could not "confirm the validity" of the photo, tells TMZ, "Like many other young adults, Catelynn, at times, struggles with making the best decisions for her health and career. As her manager, I have strongly advised her to exercise good judgment at all times. She must learn from her mistakes. This will serve as a teachable moment in her development as a young woman."

Meg

I, for the life of me, can't figure out why people care. She is a teenager without a child. Weed is NO BIG DEAL, it's pretty much the same as drinking. Who freaking cares?! The girl gave up her child because she knew she couldn't provide the right environment for her, and now Carly is living an incredible life. Give the girl a break!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I should be surprised because some little white trash whore is hitting a bong? I should also be surprised that it was probably the welfare money I had to work my ass off for so she could buy her dope? No on both counts.

laffnbear

So many critical people!
Why do you feel free to stigmatize a marijuana smoker?
It is ignorant people, who know nothing about it, but they are self-righteous in their ignorance that make foolish comments.
It is the "better than other" types that needlessly hurt and demonize others for doing something they know very little about that cause rifts in American society.

karlew

OMG a teenager smoking pot!!! That has never happened in the history of the planet. She doesn't have a kid so who cares? Better than downing a 40 of whisky.

devilgirl

People are so stupid. To begin, just because someone has a child does not make them a whore. To those that are whining about their tax dollars paying for her dope, are you stupid? The chick has been getting paid by MTV for years to be on both 16 and Preggo, and Teen Mom. How could she collect welfare if she has a job and earns a hefty income. I am positive your tax dollars aren't benefitting her, if you actually even work at all. Since when is pot so bloody scandalous? I am sure you saints bitching about her pot smoking are also drinking yourselves silly most nights and putting more people in harm's way than this chick is. Such a bunch of puritanical hypocrites posting. Wow, she is getting high, so what, and do we even know if this is a recent picture, and if so, who cares. Keep casting those stones hypocrites. I don't smoke pot or have kids, yet I am not bothered by this girl and her activities. Why should you be?

gossipgirl86

So she is chillin out at some friends house smoking some green....big whoop!

JennSalmon

I'm surprised it took this long, both their Facebook pages are filled with them talking about getting high, 'gas' mask and pictures of them and the caption says 'blazed'

Haley

....I'm actually not even sure how this is news-worthy? Isn't there something worth while going on in the world to talk about?

Haley

Seriously....nobody has anything better to do than talk smack because someone smoked the reefer? I would venture to say there are people close to all of you who smoke weed, and you may not even know it. Marijuana is less dangerous than cigarettes or alochol, there is just a bunch of closed minded people in this world. *ahem*

D-INCARNATION

That's a bad pumpkin head, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree......

michela0x

Why does it even matter? She's a big girl, she can make her own decisions. She smoked weed, BIG DEAL. She's part of the thousands of teenagers who do it. Is she doing it every day? We don't know. I just don't understand why you care so much.

treyc

I saw this coming with the last episode. She seems to be one of those girls who try to do right but will end up like the cir***stances she was raised with.

Kay

it's pot....get over it. it's not like the girl is slamming heroin into her veins or running around kicking the crap out of people. With her family life it's a shocker the girl isn't a crackhead like her mama. I'm sorry, but I don't feel like there's anything really wrong with this.

kada

I get my weed from the store. THE STORE. This **** is better than taking ibuprofen and won't hurt your stomach. Best medicine out there. I'm sure everyone in my city agrees...as the whole place smells of different strains in every neighborhood from EVERY window. I love weed.

kada

Everyone smokes weed. EVERYONE.