'Teen Mom' Star

Hits a BONG

9/17/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Teen Mom Star Catelynn Lowell Hits a BONG"Teen Mom" star Catelynn Lowell -- the girl who gave her baby up for adoption on the show -- got into some serious HIGH jinks this summer, ripping a massive bong at a party with friends.

The photo -- obtained by TMZ -- tells the story.  It was snapped last month at a friend's get-together in Michigan -- showing Catelynn in rolled up jeans, igniting some sizable glassware ... and taking a big ol' hit.

Catelynn could've been the one "Teen Mom" star who ever appeared responsible and smart.

Past tense.

Catelynn's manager, who said he could not "confirm the validity" of the photo, tells TMZ, "Like many other young adults, Catelynn, at times, struggles with making the best decisions for her health and career. As her manager, I have strongly advised her to exercise good judgment at all times. She must learn from her mistakes. This will serve as a teachable moment in her development as a young woman."

Shanny

Goodness all you high and mighty out there. She isn't hurting you or anyone else. And she was one of the most responsible ones on the show and in my eyes still is. They did what was best for their daughter by giving her up for adoption. Not only that but with the upbringing she has had, cut her some slack. Like one of the other posters put .....she smoked some weed, not crack. Put your life on display and see how others would judge your decisions. Geez.

veronica

I am so very disapointed in her she was such a good role model for my children . You would think with all her mother and stepdad have been through with problems with drugs that she would stand stong against drugs instead of joining them. So sad for you Cate I hope Ty doesn't go down that same street. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Tinalouise

Good going!! Now you will never be able to see your daughter if the family has any sense at all to allow you to. Don't be a statistic and break the cycle your mother laid out for you, you are better than this. Get it together so your little girl will look back and be proud of you.

MISERABLE66

This shows she made the right choice to put her baby up for adoption.

kada

Everyone I know smokes weed. EVERYONE. Doctors, Cops, Doughnut makers, Cab drivers, Restaurant Owners, Cooks, Preachers, Youth ministers, Delivery Drivers, CEO's of companies....my family and everyone they know in their business...smokes weed. It's great. It's better than taking dangerous prescriptions or over the counter drugs. I LOVE WEED AND SO DOES MY WHOLE CITY. You can get it from stores here like your just walking in the super market to get milk. HAHA

Bill Leslie

pure trash - we'd be better off as a society if she kills herself - b1atch contributes nothing and never will - thank goodness the kid got free

ecarrete06

Everyone has a past, look at where they are now. Digging up there past wont change anything. I still applause them for all their accomplishments and helping other teen moms/ family's. No matter who is do good some one always has to hate on someone wether their doing good or bad. This photo does not change anything on how i feel about them to. People just want to talk so let them, at the end of the day their still holding theirs down!! P.S. I think they both came along way, they didn't have the best role models as parents, and look at how they grew up. They did it all them self's. That is what growing and maturing is all about, CHANGE!!!

Vanessa

Im not surprise @ this girl hitting the Bong, what im surprise is how of all the guys in the world , she went to bed with her STEP BROTHER , i know they are not related by blood but still , im also surprise how MTV for years denied that they give any money to any of these TEENS with Kids, but apparently they do , none of them seem to work yet they have the nice nails, hair, able to get a house or a nice apartment, the Latest cell phones.I guess MTV rewards these type of unresposible behaviors with big paychecks.

Liz

ecarrete06

**As for the adoptive parents, i am praying that they get to talk and explain, whether this was before or after, their still going through a lot. I'm not saying this is okay, maybe they should of seek therapy or suggested other options. People need to leave them two alone and let them live their life!

Verdi e Amarello

What is wrong with you people? By a show of hands, how many of you have smoked pot? How many still do? How many would if it were completely legal? Okay, I think that covers most of you and me. Stop being hypocrites.

Katie

Who gives a ****, she was smoking pot, I know plenty of PARENTS WHO HAVE KIDS who smoke pot, I know a Pastor who smokes pot, my GMA smokes pot, my mom smoked it during her Cancer treatments, it only has good health effects on the body and causes no damage to the body ... Come on people really so tired of hearing how POT is evil, the only thing that is evil about pot are The Drug Cartels that bring it here gun in hand.... Legalize it .......

Leah

Leave her alone! It's WEED, not HEROINE! It's not like she has a needle in her arm.

chuck glenn

whats the big deal?

EAV

Is this really what we've come to? A young teen girl is impregnated, put on TV and NOW HAS A MANAGER? Comeon, this is who we want are kids to emulate? This is what we've chosen to teach them? It's ridiculous that a TV network, no matter it's size, has chosen to exploit teen pregnancy and that we could allow it be deemed celebrity. Shame on ALL OF US