'Teen Mom' Star

Hits a BONG

9/17/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Teen Mom Star Catelynn Lowell Hits a BONG"Teen Mom" star Catelynn Lowell -- the girl who gave her baby up for adoption on the show -- got into some serious HIGH jinks this summer, ripping a massive bong at a party with friends.

The photo -- obtained by TMZ -- tells the story.  It was snapped last month at a friend's get-together in Michigan -- showing Catelynn in rolled up jeans, igniting some sizable glassware ... and taking a big ol' hit.

Catelynn could've been the one "Teen Mom" star who ever appeared responsible and smart.

Past tense.

Catelynn's manager, who said he could not "confirm the validity" of the photo, tells TMZ, "Like many other young adults, Catelynn, at times, struggles with making the best decisions for her health and career. As her manager, I have strongly advised her to exercise good judgment at all times. She must learn from her mistakes. This will serve as a teachable moment in her development as a young woman."

Heather

Also, her "friend" that sold that picture deserves an ass kicking.

Danica

Who cares? All of you little saints on this comment board hating on her can go somewhere else because, well, your life is perfect and have never done anything that is considered morally wrong. Smoking from a bong? Really? Who gives a ****. Why not try to care about situations that actually matter.

Chase

She's fat ugly white trailer trash. Now that the cameras have stopped rolling & the MTV checks have stopped coming in, her bf, who can do SO much better than this ugly skank, will dump her. Mark my words... I bet the adoptive parents cut her out of their kids life.

Lyzi

She's a young woman who made a very responsible decision for her daughter to have the kind of life she couldn't provide. Everyone bashing her, it's not like she was caring for another life while under the influence. Maci is drunk every day and has her child. Nobody says a thing. Alcohol in my opinion is far more intoxicating than marijuana. I know, I've done both. I am also a very responsible parent. Back off of her and her choices. I think she's proven, marijuana or not, she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders. So what? She smoked a little pot. The only thing that was affected by her decision was an entire pizza and bottle of soda.. lol. I bet Tyler was smoking too. He always struck me as a stoner.

MsSuburbia

Biiiiiig deeeeeeal. She's the most responsible and selfless person to ever be on that show.

tribe

How low are you on the ladder of "talent management" when this is your client? What does he make from her appearance fees? $5 and a handful of ritz crackers?

~♥~

I would be smoking a bong too if I had any annoying little brats around.(just kidding). At least she gave the baby up. So what..

Christina

Are you kidding me?! Big deal. Last time I checked she was still a young girl, and I'm pretty sure we were all young once. Everyones so quick to judge. Now, if she picks up a meth pipe.. I would be concerned.

Connie

Oh my God, who seriously cares? Look at Amber Portwood, who kept her kid, and couldn't even finish her GED. At least Catelynn made a responsible choice in giving Carly up for adoption instead of keeping her in a home where Catelynn knew she would not receive the same quality of care. Leave Catelynn alone.

DocRoc

Hell, Obama smoked... She's a kid. That is what they do. Leave her alone...

hill's

ya'll are asshats, who gives a ****

hill's

ya'll are asshats who gives a ****

Annie

Are you people not aware that we do not call people "retards"? In fact, on TV if the term is used, they bleep it--just like the n word.

Madison

really? whoever took this picture obviously isn't her friend. still, there are worse things out there. i don't think catelynn is a pothead like jenelle comes off to be, and i still think it could've been worse. at least it's not crack.

Katie

People should lay off. Its not their business. Plenty of responsible adults smoke weed occationally just like many get drunk occationally. Especially, in the safety of their own homes or friends homes, I see no reason why this makes her irresponsible.